Chapter 004

Levi's POV

~*~

I really gave Y/N my number.

I actually did it.

I lay down in my bed, my face resting on the soft, white pillow.  I felt so pussy since I didn't ask them before they did.  I'm such an idiot.

Wait.

I'll just text them first.

Well I was too late.  I pick up my phone to already see their number spread across my screen. I open my phone with a groan.

~*~

Unknown number: Hey! It's Y/N

Levi changed Unknown Number's name to Y/N

Levi is typing...

Levi: hi I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

Y/N is typing...

Y/N: of course!! what time? is 5 okay?

Levi is typing...

Levi: yeah that's fine, we can come to my house. the address is *******

Y/N is typing...

Y/N: be there soon ;)

~*~

God, when Y/N put that winky face, I couldn't stop myself from squealing like a high school girl. My face was already beat, red during the whole conversation and now my face is buried into my pillow.

They want to hang out with me.

The thought makes my heart beat fast, until I snap myself to reality. I run my hands through my hair and scoff, trying to calm down my breathing.

"You're pathetic...there's no way you could be falling in love with them. You just met them, and they're a brat!"

I yell out loud, as if my head were cramped with unimportant things. For example, Y/N.

The time read 4:11. They'll be over soon.

~*~

I wore a simple outfit. I had a white, short sleeved shirt overtop of a black sweatshirt. I had on black ripped jeans and my regular black converse. My eyes snap to the time. 4:46.

It hits me like a rock again.

I'm going to see Y/N.

My heart starts to race and I grip the outside of my shirt, as if that would make it stop. Fucking heart. Your making me feel emotions that are sickening to me.

I get up and decide I'd just fox myself a glass of water, walking over to the fridge and letting the clear, refreshing liquid run down my throat from the glass(that was a lot of fucking detail)

I look over to the door as a knock sounded from it. I check the time. They're about 10 minutes early.

Were they eager to see me?

Fuck. I hear another knock, which blinks me out of my daze and a quickly get it.

God, why does this brat have to be so beautiful.

Even though their outfit was as basic as mine, they still looked amazing. They wore a maroon red, long sleeved shirt with black sweats. I skim them with my eyes for a while until I hear their voice chirp.