Yandere!Whis x Female!Reader

Y/N's POV

 " Ms. Bulma. I got your paperwork you needed for your meeting. Also your parent teacher conference with Trunks' teachers is at 4:00pm. When I asked Mr. Vegeta if he would be attending, he said that he doesn't have time for meaningless things." I said. " Of course he said that." Bulma said. 

I gave a little chuckle. I've been working for Bulma as an assistant for the last two years. When I applied, I thought this was just going to be a normal job. But a couple days in, I was hanging out with aliens and gods. And of course there have been some terrifying moments. Like when an exact duplicate of Bulma's friend Goku came out of a crazy wormhole in the sky. Or when our universe was threatened to be erased from existence.

It is scary sometimes but also fun. Recently, the G.O.D, Lord Beerus, has been visiting Capsule Corp with his attendant Whis. I've been spending more time with the pair the more often they visit. Beerus and I have especially been getting closer since I'm always the one serving him food. Whis likes to eat my dishes as well but recently I've been noticing him glaring at Beerus whenever Beerus and I talk.

It's been happening more frequently and I don't know why. I was so lost in though that I ended up bumping into Bulma. " Sorry Ma'am." I said. " It's okay. " She said. " Oh I forgot to mention, Beerus and Whis are coming by again today." I said. Bulma sighed. " Don't those two have anything better to do?!" She said.

I gave a chuckle. " Don't worry. I'll deal with them." I said. " Thanks Y/N. You're the best assistant ever." Bulma said. " Thank you. I try." I said. I walked away and started preparing food for Beerus and Whis. I decided to prepare some pudding since Beerus told me he never got a chance to try some at  Bulma's birthday party. 

So that's what I'm making. I decided to make both vanilla and chocolate pudding since I don't know which one Beerus will like the most. After a couple of minutes, eh pudding was done. I then heard a sound outside. " Looks like they're here." I said. I ran outside to greet them.

" Hi Beerus and Whis!" I said. I ran up to them and hugged them. " Hey Y/N." Beerus said. He hugged me back. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Whis was glaring at us. He came up to us and pulled Beerus off of me. He then embraced me tightly. " Hello Y/N. You look beautiful today." He said. " Thanks." I said. He let go of me. 

" What was that for?" Beerus asked. " You were getting too close to Y/N." He said. He glared at Beerus. I felt a little uneasy so I changed the subject. " I made you guys something to eat. Let me go and grab it." I said. " Sure. I'm starving!" Beerus said. I nodded and went inside to get the pudding. I decided to put some final touches on them before bringing them out.

As I was looking for some whipped cream and sprinkles, I heard someone enter the kitchen. I turned to see Whis. He was staring at the pudding. " You chose to make pudding?" He asked.
" Yeah. Beerus said that he never got to try pudding so I decided to make some." I said. " It seems that you and Beerus are spending more time together." Whis said. He sounded annoyed.

" Well I wouldn't say that. It's just that I wanted to give him something he's never tried before." I said as I was adding the toppings. As I was adding the toppings, the chair that I was balancing on tipped over. I was caught by Whis before I fell. " Thanks." I said. He smiled, stood me back up, and embraced me. " You really need to be more careful. I don't know what would've happened if you got hurt." He said.

I was confused but shook it off. " I'm fine Whis really. Now let's bring the pudding out." I said. Whis took the tray of chocolate pudding and I took the vanilla. We brought them out and set them before Beerus. " Wait. Is this pudding?" He asked. I nodded. " Surprise. I know you didn't get a chance to try some so I made some for you today." I said.