Zeno x Child!Reader

Zeno's POV

I was sitting on my throne with the two guards on the sides. I was bored. I'm always bored. It's n fun here. Everyone treats me like a ruler. Sure I'm powerful, but I want to have fun. I don't want to sit here all day and do nothing. I want to play outside. But no one will let me. I'm always doing nothing or having meetings with the Kais and Destroyers.

I need to leave. I'll come back, but I want to have one day outside. Maybe I'll make a friend.           " Come here." I said. My attendant, Daishinkan, appeared. " Yes? You beckoned?" He said. " I'm bored. I want to go outside and play." I said. " I'm sorry, but you can't. You have prior duties to fulfill here." Daishinkan said.

I frowned and he walked away. I think I'm going to escape. I'm going to see the world on my own. " I want to be alone. Go away or I'll erase you." I said to my guards. They got scared and disappeared. I knew that would work. I got up and started to walk to the front door. I knew that this was the time that Daishinkan checked in with his children. He likes to check in with them and see what the progress is in their universes.

I quietly snuck out of the palace and decided to go to the 7th universe. Goku always said that Earth is great, so I'm going to go there. I leapt through a portal and went to Earth. I appeared on a tree branch. I looked down and saw that the ground was really far away. I was scared. " Help!" I screamed.

Y/N's POV

I was playing in the park when I heard someone screaming. " Help!" The person said. I ran over to the screaming. I saw a mysterious boy stuck in the tree. He had light blue and purple skin. His head was the shape of a football. I like it. He had these grey ear things. His outfit also looked like royalty. " Hey! Are you okay?!" I yelled up to him.

Zeno's POV

" Hey! Are you okay?!" I heard someone say. I looked down to see a little girl. She is about six.      " No! I can't get down! Can you help me?" I asked. " Yeah. Just give me a minute." She said. She ran and got a blanket. She tied it between two trees that were close to my tree. " You can jump down. It will support you." She said. " I'm too afraid." I said. " Don't worry. If it fails, I'll catch you. Just trust me." She said.

Y/N's POV

" Just trust me." I said. He nodded and jumped down. " See? That wasn't so hard." I said. " Thank you!" He said. He hugged me. " No problem. I'm Y/N." I said. " I'm Zeno." He said. " Nice to meet you Zeno. Do you want to play?" I asked. " Yes! That's what I came here for!" He said. He sounded excited. 

I led him to the playground. We played on the slides, monkey bars, see-saw, and a bunch of other things. " Woah. What's that?" Zeno asked. He pointed at a cart. " That's an ice cream cart. Do you want some ice cream?" I asked. " Yeah!" He said. I went to the cart and got some ice cream. I handed the chocolate ice cream to Zeno. I got some F/IC cone. We sat down and watched the sun set.

" So you've never had ice cream before?" I asked. " No, never. My attendant never lets me out of the palace. Just because I'm the king of the multiverse doesn't mean I don't want to have fun. I don't like being treated like royalty. I want to be treated like a normal kid." He said. He started tearing up. I hugged him. 

" It's okay. I know how you feel. My daddy owns a huge company and my family is wealthy. Everyone treats me like a wealthy heiress. Which I am, but I want to be treated like a kid too. That's why I snuck out to come here." I said. " I did the same thing." He said. We both giggled. " I have to get going. My parents must be worried about me. I hope I get to see you soon, Zeno." I said. 

He nodded. He seemed sad. I picked up a dandelion and handed it to him. " What's this for?" He asked. " Just a memory of when we met." I said. " Does this mean that we're friends?" He asked. " Yeah. Of course." I said. Zeno gave me one last hug. Then I made my way back to my house. I know that I will meet Zeno again.

Zeno's POV

I held the flower that Y/N gave me close to my heart. I decided that it was my turn to go home. I made a portal and hopped through it. I arrived at the palace. I went in. But I was stopped by Daishinkan. " Where were you? You had the whole place in a panic." He said. He kept his emotionless expression and tone. " None of your business." I said.

" Of course it is. I'm responsible for whatever happens to you." He said. " Well for your information, I went to Earth. I had a pleasant day being a normal kid. And I made a new friend. I loved being treated like a normal kid." I said. " But you're royalty." He said. " I don't care! I want to be treated like a normal kid!" I said. 

I ran off to my room. I jumped on the bed and began crying. " Why doesn't anyone understand?" I asked myself. I clutched my fist. I felt something in my hand. It was the flower that Y/N gave me. I remember that if you make a wish on a dandelion, it will come true. I held the dandelion in my hand. I opened the window. " I wish to see Y/N again." I said. I blew on the dandelion and watched the seeds fly out the window. I know that I will see Y/N again. Count on it.

A/N: Done. Sry it's so long. I'm questioning on making a part two where Zeno and the Reader meet when they're older. But it's questionable. Also I'm hoping that the first chapters of my Dragon Ball Preference book will be out Wednesday. So yeah. Stay tuned for that and request are still opened. So feel free to request.