Champa x Reader

A/N: This is part of a request from sdetahslayer1. Enjoy! Credit to the inspiration behind this story. They are remaining anonymous.

Champa's POV

Flashback

" I don't see how having a body guard is a good idea! I'm the destroyer of the 6th Universe. I can handle myself while you're gone, Vados!" I said to my angel attendant. " Frost still hasn't been found. Not even Hit can find him. He swore revenge at the end of the tournament of power. You have no idea how many assassination attempts I stopped from him." Vados said.

" Fine. I'll have a body guard. Who are you choosing?" I asked. I was clearly annoyed. " I'm choosing Y/N. He/She has a reputation of being a strong." Vados said.

End of Flashback

And now we're here. Vados was called to an emergency angel meeting. So she assigned a body guard to watch me. Frost still has a grudge against me and has tried to assassinate me. Thankfully, Vados has stopped those attempts. I decided to send Hit after Frost, but I haven't heard back from him.

That's why Vados wants me to have a body guard. And not just any body guard. She chose Y/N. Y/N is a skilled warrior who hails from my Earth. I bet if we had him/her on our Tournament of Power team, we may have won. But Y/N never smiles. He/She has a temper too. And I thought I had a short temper.

But I have to put up with Y/N until Vados returns. " He/She should be arriving shortly." I said.
" Already here." I heard someone say. I jumped a bit. But then I turned around to face Y/N.
" When did you get here?" I asked. " I've been here for about 15 minutes. It just took you a while to notice." Y/N said.

I angrily huffed. We went inside and Y/N made me something to eat. It was better than anything Vados has ever made for me. " I'm going to go make my rounds. If anything happens, just call me." Y/N said. He/She went off. " Ugh. I can't believe it. Y/N is treating me like a little kid." I said. I decided to go and take a walk.

" Why can't everyone leave me alone?" I said. I then heard something coming towards me. An energy blast came at me. " Watch out!" Someone said. I was tackled to the ground by Y/N. " Are you okay?" They asked. I nodded. We both got up. " What was that?" I asked. " An energy blast. Someone was trying to kill you." Y/N said.

" Hmph. I could've gotten out of the way myself." I said. " Hey! I just saved your life! You're welcome!" Y/N said. " Hmph. I could've stopped that blast. So I'm not thanking you." I said. I turned my back towards them. " FINE! If you think you can take care of yourself, prove it! I'm out!" Y/N said. He/She stomped away in a huff.

Y/N's POV

I began walking out. " If he wants to take care of himself, I'll let him." I said. But I found myself walking to the garden instead of leaving. I sat under a tree and looked up into the sky. " Why am I still here? Why can't I find the strength to leave. May it's because of what happened 10yrs ago." I said. I closed my eyes for a nap.

Flashback

" K'mon S/N. Keep up." I said to my little sister. We were running through the ruins of our town. Our town was in ruin due to a war. Earth has been in a series of wars since I can remember. My parents died leaving me and my sister to fend for ourselves. " Big sister. Wait up. I'm not as fast as you." S/N said.

" K'mon S/N. You can see the whole city from here." I said. She made her way up and looked out over the ruined city with me. " Wow. I wonder what it was like before the war." She said. " Same." I said. Then we heard an explosion and sirens started going off. " Oh no. It's an air raid. Run!" I said to my sister.