Zangya x Bullied/Autistic/Teen Male! Reader

A/N: This is a request from @JoshuaBug. Enjoy! I tried my best. I hope it's good. 

Zangya's POV

" Damn those kais. I was lucky to escape the way I could." I said as I flew away from that stupid King Kai's planet. We've been trapped for so long that it feels good to be free. But I'm the only one. The kais trapped Bojack, myself, and the rest of our gang because of our genocidal acts. But who cares. It's what we do and we have fun doing it. 

We were sealed away by the kias but I managed to escape. I was the only one though. " I'm too weak. I can't defeat the kais with this level of strength. I need to rest somewhere and come back later." I said. I think the best planet to go to is Earth. I heard the kais talking about it. 

While there are strong fighters on Earth, I'm currently too weak for them to sense my energy. So I decided to go there. After a bit of traveling, I made it to Earth. I landed in a city known as West City. It was already night so I didn't need to worry about a lot of people. " I need to disguise myself. I don't think these humans are accustomed to seeing people with green skin." I thought.

I went into a nearby store and stole a long overcoat. " I have to keep a low profile until I regain my strength. Then I can go and save Bojack and the others." I thought.  I flew up to the roof of a nearby building and decided to stay up there all night. It was the safer option. 

Time skip...

I woke up to the sounds of the city. Vehicles were making noise, people were talking, and some were yelling. " No wonder we sought to kill people." I said. I jumped from the roof and landed in a nearby alley. " I need to get out of the city." i said. I then heard some people approaching the alley. I hid behind a dumpster.

" Ow!" I heard someone say. I peered from the side of the dumpster to see a teenaged boy. He was wearing what I believe to be a school uniform. He was also holding some books. But all the books were on the ground. Three other boys wearing the exact same uniform. They were surrounding the boy on the ground.

" Hehehe. Look who it is. I hope you finished our homework." One of the boys said. " I-I tried. But I- had to do my o-own." The boy said. He stuttered a bit when he spoke. " You serious?! I have a report for biology due today!" Another boy said. He kicked the other one in the stomach. " I-I'm sorry." the boy said. He was crying.

" Sorry won't cut it. You've been skipping out on this for weeks. Now it's time to pay." Another boy said. " N-No. Please don't!" The first one said. The three boys prepared to pummel the first one. " Stay away from him!" I said. I punched the first boy. " What?!" He said. I stood in front of the boy to protect him. 

" If you want to hurt him, you have to go through me." I said. " Alright. I will." Another one of the boys said. He went to punch be but I teleported behind him and knocked him out. " Let's get out of here." The boys said. They grabbed their unconscious friend and ran out of the alley. " Ow.." The teenaged one said.

I turned back to him and help him sit up. " You okay?" I asked. The boy looked at me and backed away. " I-I'm sorry. I'm just shy." He said. " It's okay. Let me see your wounds." I said. I grabbed his arm and examined the cuts. " They aren't too bad. They should heal in a couple of days." I said with a smile. I didn't know why I was being nice to this human. I'm supposed to be killing them. And yet I'm being nice to one.

" T-Thank you." The boy said." What's your name?" I asked. " Y/N." The boy replied. " I'm Zangya." I said. " Nice to meet you Zangya." He said. " If you don't mind me asking, why were those boys picking on you?" I asked. I handed him his books back. " It's because I'm different." He said. " Different? In what way?" I asked. I sat next to him. " I have autism." He said. " I'm unfamiliar with the term." I said.

" Autism is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. My brain works differently than others. While I'm one of the smartest kids in my class, I do have a problem communicating with others and maintaining certain friendships. Some people even run away from me because I have autism. They fear that it's a disease that they'll catch. That isn't true though." Y/N said. 

" Is that why you're getting bullied?" I asked. " Y/N nodded. " Did you try telling anyone?" I asked. Y/N shook his head. " No one would listen to the autistic boy. No one would care." Y/N said. " I care." I said. " You'd be the first." Y/N said. " When did you find out that you have autism?" I asked. " When I was around 2. That's when symptoms usually appear. I was having trouble learning certain things that kids my age should already know. I was tested and that's how I found out." Y/N said.

" I'm sorry to hear that." I said. " It's okay. A lot of people have autism. But most of them have friends and people who care about them. I'm all alone because I'm different." Y/N said. " You aren't different. I've met a lot of people and you're just like them. It doesn't matter if you have a developmental disability. You're still a person. And a pretty nice one too." I said.

" Thank you for saying that." Y/N said. " No problem." I said. Y/N looked at his watch. " I have to get going or I'm going to be late." He said. He picked up his books and began walking away.
" Thank you again Zangya. You're a really great friend." Y/N said. He walked away. I felt my heart racing. " That's the first time I've been called someone's friend. It's nice." I said. I looked up to the sky. " I need to make sure that no matter what Y/N is okay. I swear on my life that I will protect him." I said.

A/N: Done. Sorry this took so long to write. I tried writing this to the best of my abilities and I hope you liked it.