Zeno x Teen- Adult Reader Pt.2

A/N: This is the continuation to the Zeno x Child! Reader. Btw Zeno is older and more mature in this story. Enjoy.

Zeno's POV

It has been eleven years since I saw Y/N. I can still remember her vividly. I'm actually a lot older now. And taller. I'm more mature and I take my responsibilities of Omni King with more attention. I more focused on maintaining good universes and assessing those with bad rankings. But that doesn't mean I don't like to have fun.

I'm actually able to go out on my own. I threatened Daishinkan to let me do so. But that doesn't stop him from sending guards out with me. Of course he sends them in secret and gets mad when I erase them. But the reason that I've been going out on my own is because I want to find Y/N.

I've looked all over Earth, but I couldn't find her. So I'm currently checking other universes. I want to see my friend again. But I've had no luck. I think I'm going to have to give up my search. But maybe I should check Earth one more time. So that's where I headed, for one final time.

Y/N's POV

" Juniper! Tell my father that I'm leaving!" I said. " Yes, my lady." She said. She bowed and went away. It's been eleven years now since I've met Zeno. I still miss him. I'm now 17 and I still have fond memories of that day. I graduated college at the age of ten and am now working at his company. But my father is having my maid, Juniper, watch after me. Which I hate. I want to be alone. I want to live my life.

That's why I'm going out by myself today. Hopefully, I won't have to go back to my old life. I walked into some of the shops around my district. I went into mostly flower shops. I've always been known to love flowers. Especially dandelions, I like making wishes. That flower reminds me of that day with Zeno.

I gave him a dandelion that day as a memory. I wonder if he made a wish? But that was in the past. I probably won't see him again. No. I know I'll never see him again. I continued to walk. For some reason I continued to think about Zeno. I didn't know why. My thoughts just strayed there. I began to feel sad. But that feeling was interrupted by someone running into me. I fell to the ground. " Hey! Watch it!" I said.

Zeno's POV

I wasn't paying attention and crashed into someone. " Hey! Watch it!" They said. " Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I said. " Ya think?!" They said. I opened my eyes to face a girl. I estimate her age to be about 17. She seemed familiar. We stared at each other. " Do I know you?" I asked.

" Zeno?! Is that you?!" She asked. " Wait, Y/N?!" I said. She nodded. I jumped at her and embraced her. " I can't believe it. It's you. I've been searching all day for you." I said. " I missed you, football head." She said. " Hey." I said. She gave a little laugh. " Let's go somewhere a little more formal." She said.

She brought me to a cafe. She got a latte and I got a sandwich. " After all these years, you're back." She said. " Yep. Uh-huh. I'm back." I said. I was flustered. " Why are you so flustered?" She asked. " This feels like a date." I said. I blushed.

Y/N's POV

I started to blush. " Does it seem like a date?" I though to myself. " Earth to Y/N." He said. " Yeah. Um...Haha. This isn't a date. Sorry if it feels like that. Haha." I said. " Oh." He said. He looked disappointed. " But it can be if you want." I said. " I'd like that." He said. I smiled. " So you were looking for me?" I asked. " Yeah. You were my first friend. I wanted to see you again. So what have you been up to?" He asked.

I then began venting to him about how my father wants me to be perfect and wants me to be his successor. " It's like the time I met you. They still treat me like an heiress. I want to be treated normally." I said. " Things are different between our scenarios. My attendant has been keeping an eye on me in secret, but he's been treating me normally." He said.

" Lucky." I said. " You know, you can come back with me. If you want." He said. " Really?!" I said. I felt excited. " Yeah." he said. " Okay. I'll go. Goodbye Earth." I said. " You're really excited." He said. " I know." I said. So I left Earth and went with Zeno. Not knowing what I was in for.

Time skip to 5yrs later...

I was in the kitchen getting some dinner ready." Mommy!" My daughter came running in. Yes, Zeno and I have a child. She's four years old and looks just like me. Zeno saw a family when we went back to Earth and want to have one of his own. And he asked me to make one with him. " What is it, Hana?" I asked. " Can I help you out? Please." She said.

" I can never say no to you." I picked her up. " What are we making?" Hana asked. " A cake for after dinner. " I said. " Yay! Let's make it chocolate." She said. " Alright." I said. We got to work. " Let's have pink frosting." She said. " Okay." I said. We frosted the cake and set it to cool. But we soon heard someone eating it. We turned around to face Zeno.

" This is delicious." He said. " That was suppose to be for later." I said. " Can't you make an acception for me." He said. " Fine. But you're on clean up duty." I said. " That's fair." He said. I gave Hana a slice and she ran out. I'm glad I came back with Zeno. Otherwise, I wouldn't have such an amazing life. " Oh and Y/N. I want to make another baby tonight." He said. I blushed. " We'll see." I said.

A/N: Done. I meant to post this sooner but Wattpad wouldn't let me. But here it is now. I will also be posting the Dragon Ball Preference book today. Next is the final part to the Ssj4 Vegeta x Sealas' Son/Daughter?! Reader x Ssj4 Goku.