Goku x Singer!Reader

A/N: This is a request from @Imcomplete_Soul. I decided to do Goku instead of Vegeta  because Goku is a bit more child like. Enjoy! Also so I won't get copyrighted, the song that I will be using is Orange Juice By Melanie Martinez.

Goku's POV

" And our next song is one that everyone knows so well. Orange juice by Y/N L/N. Enjoy!" The radio announcer said. I was out working in the fields, listening to the radio. Chi Chi is forcing me to stay home so I can work on being a better father and grandpa. But I hate it. I want to go out and train on King Kai's planet.

Thankfully, I have some entertainment. I ended up buying a radio to listen to music. I fell in love with the song they're playing. And the artist. Their voice is so pure and majestic. " We cry OJ. We cry OJ." I began singing. How I wish I could meet Y/N in real life. But I know that will never happen.

" And that was Orange juice by Y/N L/N. Now for a special surprise. We just got word that Y/N L/N is doing a concert in West City." The announcer said. I ran over to the radio. " Did he just say West City?!" I said while grabbing the radio. " That's right. West City. And guess what else. We're giving free tickets away to the 10th person to call." He said. I was in shock. " I can finally see Y/N L/N in person." I said.

I managed to talk Bulma into letting me keep that phone she gave me a while back. I took it out and called the station. " K'mon, k'mon." I said. I was pacing back and forth. " Hello? And whom am I speaking with?" It said. " Hi. I'm Goku." I said. " Well Goku...CONGRATULATIONS! You are the winner of our sweepstakes. The tickets are your's pal." The person on the other end said.

" Yes!" I said. I jumped for joy. " Just pop by the station and pick up the tickets." The person said.
" Okay." I said. I hung up. I was so exited that I headed to the radio station. I flew down and went inside. " Hi. I'm Goku. I'm here to pick up my tickets." I said to the receptionist. " Oh yeah. The boss told me you'd be coming. No need for an ID I can tell you're not lying." The receptionist said. She handed me the tickets.

" Thanks." I said. I flew off back home. When I got home, I told Chi Chi the good news. But she didn't seem too happy. " Seriously Goku. You won concert tickets?" Chi Chi asked. " Yeah. You don't seem too happy about it though." I said. " Of course I'm not. Concerts are unnecessary. There is nothing to learn from them. Goten won't learn anything from it. So none of us are going." She said.

I looked down. She took the tickets and tore them up. Then she walked away. But I smirked. " I had a feeling she would do that." I said. I reached into my pocket and pulled out one more ticket. " You may not want to go. But that won't stop me." I said. 

Time skip...

It was the night of the concert. " Alright Chi Chi. I'm going out to work in the field." I said. " Okay. Just be back by dinner." She said. " We'll see." I whispered under my breath. I flew off to the concert. The line was really long when I got there. " Okay. When they ask for my ticket, I hand them the ticket." I said.

I walked up to the security checkpoint. " Ticket?" They asked. I nodded and handed them the ticket. " Come with me sir." He said. He led me into a different part of the stadium. " Did I do something wrong?" I asked. " No. Just you have the VIP ticket. You are going backstage to meet Y/N L/N." He said. I almost fainted.

" I'm seriously meeting Y/N L/N?!" I asked. The guard nodded. I continued freaking out. " Okay Goku. You're about to meet Y/N L/N. Be cool." I thought. I went back to Y/N L/N's lounge room. He/She was practicing in front of a mirror. " Oh hey. Nice to meet you." He/She said. " Hi. I'm Goku. I'm a huge fan. I'm so honored to meet you." I said.

" Haha. The honor is all mine. I love meeting fans." Y/N said. " You're new song. It's amazing. I always put it on full blast when I hear it." I said. " Thanks. I try. Of course, it helps me get my mind off everything else." Y/N said. They sat down. " I can see that something's wrong. You can tell me, if you want." I said. " For the last two years, I've been suffering some depression." Y/N said.

I was shocked to hear Y/N say that. " But you always seem so happy and energetic in your songs and music videos." I said. " Yeah. I've been hiding it." He/She said. " What brought this on?" I asked. " Stress and abuse. My agent wants me to have a strict deadline with songs and videos. The stress was easy to handle. But it got worse when my agent started to abuse me when I missed a deadline. He would hit me and cut me with sharp objects. I tried to get away. But I'm under contract." Y/N said.

I felt bad for him/her. There must be something I can do. " Y/N. It's time to go on." One of the workers said. " Okay. Do you want to perform with me during the end of the concert?" Y/N asked.

" M-Me? Really?! I'd be honored!" I said. " Great. The last song in Orange Juice. You'll sing every other part. So it will be back and forth lines." Y/N said. He/She ran out onto stage. I watched from backstage. " Wow. He/She is perfect. Their voice is so perfect." I said. Y/N looked over at me and smiled. I started to blush. 

The concert was nearing it's end. Y/N came backstage. " Are you ready for this?" They asked.
" Yeah. Let's do this." I said. I joined Y/N on stage. " This is Goku. He will be singing with me for the final song. So let's do this." I said.

A/N: For this your lines will be in italics and Goku's lines will be in bold italic. And both of you singing will be normal font.

Oh, oh, stick it down your throat
I'm watching from the bathroom
Making sure I don't choke, choke.

From the words you spoke
When you're screaming at the mirror
Now you're sitting in the cafeteria
Shoving clementines and orange bacteria

Down your throat a dozen times a year, yeah
For another 'round of your bulimiaYou turn oranges to orange juice
Into there, then spit it out of you
Your body is imperfectly perfect
Everyone wants what the other one's working
No orange juice.

We cry OJ
We cry OJ
We cry OJ
We cry OJ

" Thank you. And goodnight." Y/N said. We both took a bow and went off stage. Y/N went to their dressing room to change into normal clothes. I went back and gave the microphone that I had to the stage hands. " You shouldn't have done that!" I heard someone say. I snuck around the corner to see Y/N and whom I assume is his/her agent.

Y/N was on the ground. There was a red mark on their face. Their agent picked them up by the collar of their shirt. " You didn't tell me that someone else was going to perform with you." They said. " I decided it at last minute. It's my choice anyways." Y/N said. " That doesn't matter. Did you forget that you're under contract? I can do whatever I want with you for the next three years. And there's nothing you can do about it." The agent said. They raised their hand to slap Y/N again.

But I blocked it. Y/N fell to the ground. " Goku?" They asked. " Oh. It's you. The one Y/N decided to sing with. Listen, what I do with my client is none of your business." The agent said. They went to punch me. But I blocked it and they fell to the ground. " All right. All right. You win. What do you want? I'll do anything." They said.

" You are not allowed to force Y/N to do anything. He/She will have their own deadlines and do whatever they want. They don't have to take your crap anymore. And if you lay a finger on him/her, I'll kill you." I said. " Yes. And I'll tear up the contract too. See? All gone. Now please spare me." They said. I nodded. " K'mon Y/N. Let's go." I said.

I took Y/N back to their hotel room. " Thank you for saving me back there. I owe you one." Y/N said. " No problem." I said. I examined their slap mark. " It's not too bad. It should be gone by tomorrow." I said. " Thanks. You know, this is the first time I've smiled in a while. Actually, this is the first time I've been happy in a while." Y/N said. I smiled.

" I glad that you're happy again." I said. I then felt something hit my chest. I looked down to see Y/N. He/She fell asleep on my chest. " Heh. Must be tired." I said. I laid down carefully on the bed and kept Y/N on my chest. " I love you Y/N. And I'm glad you're happy again." I said. I then fell asleep with Y/N in my arms.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it. This was my first time adding a song in a oneshot so I hope it was good. Anyways, request are still open. So feel free too.