Hit x Assassin!Reader

A/N: This is a request from AnaJef3. Enjoy!

Hit's POV

" So this is my next target? Very well then." I said. I looked at the photo of my target. It was a man who was known for aiding Frost. He was on the most wanted list for a couple of months. He's impossible to find, but I can find anyone. His last known location was on Planet Sadala. That's where I'm heading now.

I searched the city from the top of the buildings. I spotted my target exiting a pub. He was counting some money. Probably some he stole for Frost. " Hehehe. 3000. This will be enough to buy a ship. Then Master Frost and I can rebuild the army." He said. " Not today." I said. He turned around.

" Hit the Assassin. What are you doing here?" He asked. " Isn't it obvious? I've come to assassinate you." I said. He looked scared. " You've come to assassinate him? Funny. That's what I'm here to do." I heard someone said. Someone jumped down from a building. " And you are?" I asked. " An assassin. And this one is mine." The person said.

They were using a voice changer. " How about I go and let you two settle this." He said. " No." The mysterious assassin and I said. We started circling the target. " First one to assassinate him gets to keep the kill." I said. " I plan to." The mysterious assassin said. We charged at the target. He dodged. Our ki blades collided.

I used my time skip. " Sorry. But this one mine." I said. But I felt someone go by me. " Time skips don't affect me." The assassin said. I smiled and caught up to them. " We'll kill him together. Okay?" I asked. The mysterious assassin nodded. We charged at the target. The target ran. I corner them with a time skip and the mysterious assassin took him down.

" We make a pretty good team." I said. " This was a one time thing. I work alone." The assassin said. The assassin hopped up the buildings. " Get in my way again and I'll kill you." The assassin said. They sprinted off.

Three days later...

I couldn't stop thinking about the assassin. Their blade work was amazing. I decided to go out and look for them. I decided to ask them to be my partner. We'd be an unstoppable team. I went back to Sadala and looked for the assassin. I then heard someone scream. I ran to the spot and observed what was happening. The assassin just took down another target. " I know you're up there." They said. A ki blast came my way.

hey flew up to me. " What are you doing here?" They asked. " I came for a fight." I said. I charged at them. They blocked it. " I told you not to get in my way." They said. They kicked me in the stomach. They jumped up and blasted me. I dodged their next volley with a time skip. But got hit again. I was then pinned.

" Give up?" They asked. I nodded. They removed their ki blade. " You're a good assassin. I was wondering if you want to team up on a permanent basis." I said. " What does that mean?" They asked. " Let's become partners." I said. " Do you really want a girl as a partner?" They asked. They took off their helmet. 

It revealed the most beautiful assassin ever. She had H/L H/C. It complimented her E/C eyes. I immediately blushed. " You're blushing." She said. " I'm sorry. You're just wow." I said. " Thanks." She said. We sat down on the edge of a building. " Where I'm from, beauty is everything. I came here form Universe 2. My parents would always dress me up and tell me that beauty is everything and my ki was the love from them. But I didn't believe that. I mean I'm classically beautiful but my ki comes from power. Not love. So I ran away and became an assassin. I've been happy ever since." She said.

" I never thought that someone from Universe 2 would want to be an assassin." I said. " Is that bad?" She asked. " No. I'm just surprised." I said. She smiled. " Well I am one for surprises." She said. She got up to leave. " Are we teaming up or not?" I asked. " When I want to, we'll team up. So I'll see you later." She said. She then kissed me. It caught me off guard. " My name is Y/N by the way. And you're now my darling." She said. 

She hopped away. " Y/N. She's definitely on my radar now." I thought. I got an update for my next mission. " Goku. Well off to Universe 7." I said. I went off to my next mission wondering when I'll see Y/N again.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it AnaJef3. Request are still opened. And feel free to request more than once everyone.