Goku x Wife!Reader

A/N: This is a request from baddieprincess9. I hope you like it.

Y/N's POV

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, no clouds in the sky, the wind blowing. It was perfect. I was hanging up the clothes to dry. " We should really invest in a dryer." I said to myself. It's been a week since I married Goku. His ex, Chi Chi, still isn't over that he chose me over her. She vowed to make me pay.

But so far nothing has happend. " Goku should be getting back from training soon. I need to prepare dinner." I said. I went into the kitchen and started cooking. I met Goku a couple of months ago. I am one of Goten's tutors and would come around a lot to teach him. Chi Chi introduced me to Goku one time when I was over.

I immediately took a liking to him. He visited me a couple of times after that. He asked me to marry him about two months ago. Chi Chi wasn't happy. So they got divorced. And now I'm married to him. Goten likes me better since I'm not that strict. I'm happy that he likes me.
" Hmm...I think I should make pasta." I said.

Since Goku and Goten are saiyans, they eat a lot. So I needed to make a lot. " That should be enough." I said with a smile. I started stirring the pot when someone's hands covered my eyes. 
" Guess who." They said. " Hmm. Is it a certain saiyan whom I fell in love with and married?" I said.

" You guessed correctly." He said. " Goku!" I said. I jumped into his arms for a hug. " I missed you." I said. " I was only gone for a couple of hours." Goku said. " That's enough for me to miss you." I said. Goku gave a little laugh.. " So watcha cookin'?" Goku asked. " Some pasta. And don't worry, I made a lot." I said.

" Heehee." Goku said. We sat down for dinner at 5:00pm. Goku and Goten started going at the food like animals. I guess that's just how saiyans are. They finished the meal pretty quickly.
" That was awesome. Thanks Y/N!" Goku said. " It was no problem." I said. 

I looked over at Goten. He seemed sad about something. " What's wrong sweetie?" I asked. " My outfit. It's all dirty. And I don't think you can get sauce out of cotton." Goten said. " Don't worry. I'll run out and get you a new outfit." I said. " Really?! Thank you." Goten said. He hugged me.

I smiled. I grabbed my purse and prepared to leave. " Just remember that Goten goes to bed around 8. Remember to have him brush his teeth too." I said to Goku. " Don't worry. Our son will be in bed on time." Goku said. He kissed me on the forehead. 

I flew off towards the city. I picked up ki control after I met Goku. I gave a little smile. " Our son. I'm finally apart of the family." I said. I landed at the local mall. I walked in and went to the store that sold clothes for kids and babies. I went in and started looking for a new shirt for Goten. 

" This one should be fine." I said. I proceeded to the checkout. I checked out pretty quickly.
" Good timing too." I said. I walked out of the store but ran into someone who I didn't want to see. " Well, well, well. If it isn't the slut who stole my husband." They said.

" Hello Chi Chi." I said with a blank expression. " I didn't expect to see you here. What are you doing here? Needed to get an outfit for a date tonight?" She said. " No. I'm getting a new outfit for Goten. Pasta sauce incident." I said. " Hmph. I wonder how long it will be until he moves on." She said.

" What do you mean?" I asked. " You're so naive. Goku is just like a child. You're like a toy to him. When a child gets bored of a toy, they cast it to the side and get a new one. Goku will get tired of you and find another woman. Then you're be nothing to him. Just an ex like me. You'll be treated like the trash you are." Chi Chi said.

Tears started streaming down my face. " You don't know anything. Goku might've done that with you, but he won't do that with me!" I said. I ran out of there. " You keep believing that." I heard Chi Chi say as I left. I flew all the way home. " How was the trip? Did you get the shirt?" Goku asked when I got back. I ignored him and ran into our room. I threw myself on the bed and continued to cry.

" Y/N? Are you alright?" Goku asked as he came in. I continued to cry. " You can tell me anything. What's up?" He asked. " I ran into Chi Chi at the mall." I said. Goku looked shocked. " She said that you'll toss me aside for another woman eventually. She said that you'll discard me like the trash I am." I said.

I was crying more than ever now. I then felt Goku hug me. He was crying too. " Goku?" I said. " I will not leave you. I love you. Chi Chi and I never got along. I only stayed with her for Goten's sake. She never let me do anything I wanted to and she was always strict and bossy. You're nothing like her. You're so much better than her. I promise that I will never toss you aside." He said. 

He then kissed me. " I love you so much. Don't you forget that." Goku said. " I won't. I promise." I said. We then laid down and went to sleep. " I love you Goku. Thank you." I said. I kissed him one more time and drifted off in his arms.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it baddieprincess9. Request are still opened. So feel free to.