SSGSS Gogeta x Kidnapped/Injured/Child!Reader

A/N: This is a request from YuGiOhfan1999. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

" I can't wait for those two monkeys to get here so I can kill the. And you'll watch the death of them right in front of you Y/N." My captor, Frieza, said. He walked away. " I was chained up in the cells of Frieza's main ship. I had cuts and bruises on me and was slowly bleeding out. I was taken captive by Freiza when Broly attacked.

My parents were killed by Frieza when he took me. He took me because I had a strong power level for my young age. For some reason, Frieza thinks that taking me captive will bring his two rivals here for a fight. But I don't believe so. After all, why would someone come and save me.

Gogeta's POV

" They were killed by Frieza. I'm sure of it." I said to Bulma. We were investigating a recent murder that I felt a weird connection to. " Are you sure about that?" Bulma asked. " Positive. He took the boy/girl too." I said. 

" Boy/Girl?" Bulma questioned. " These people had a child named Y/N. There was something special about their son/daughter." I said. " Something special? What aren't you telling me Gogeta?" Bulma asked. " He's/She's the-" I was cut off. " What is it?" Bulma asked. " Frieza's energy. I can sense it. I'm going to go and face him." I said. I used instant transmission and transported away.

Y/N's POV

Flashback

The sound of sirens were heard in the background. The dead body of a man was laying on the ground. He was sliced in half. I was standing in front of it. I was covered in blood and had a horrified expression on my face. My parents were talking to the police. Everyone was scared.

" You're saying that your son/daughter killed this man?" One of the cops asked my mother.
" Yes. It happened so suddenly. The man was trying to help my child because they fell. But the next thing I knew, the man was dead." My mother said.

I turned to face everyone. They all gasped and took a step back. " How I love to see those expressions mortals. Don't worry. You'll be joining that man soon enough." I said. 

End of Flashback

I was awoken by something slapping my face. I opened my eyes to my captor Frieza. He slapped me across the face to wake me up. He undid my restraints and I fell to the ground. " Get up!" He said. He kicked me in the stomach. I managed to get to my feet. " Follow. If you don't, I'll kill you." He said. We walked out of my cell and up to the main control room.

He flew up to his chair and sat down. I just stared at him. " What are you staring at? I can sense the energies of those monkeys approaching. They fused. I can tell. They are coming for you. So just sit down and be quiet. Try not to pass out. If you do, there will be a lot more pain coming." Frieza said.

I sat down." May I ask who's coming and why they would be coming?" I asked my captor. " The one who is coming is the fusion between my two rivals. They call themselves Gogeta. Why they are coming for you is because you're-" Frieza was cut off by an explosion. " They're here." He said. 

He hopped down from his chair and came over to me. " To lure them here, I will need to lessen your energy level Y/N." He said. Frieza then wrapped his tail around my neck. My vision started to go blurry. The last thing I saw was someone run into the room and call out my name. " Go...geta?" I asked. I blacked out after that.

Gogeta's POV

Frieza smirked at me and threw Y/N's body to the side. " What did you do to Y/N?!" I asked. " I killed them obviously. I can't have them getting in my way of ruling the universe. After all, we both know who Y/N truly is." Frieza said. This provoked me. I didn't realize that Frieza knew Y/N's true identity.