Imperfect Cell x Human!Reader Pt.2

A/N: This is a request from @readerover9000. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP. The alarm clock in my room was going off. I slammed my hand down on the snooze button to make it shut up. I got up out of bed and opened the curtains. " Huh. Still isn't back yet? I bet he's never coming back." I said. It's been a year since I met Cell. He said that he would be back. But he hasn't returned yet.

I sighed and went into the kitchen to get some food. I've been living in the abandoned city for the past year. There are only a few people left in the world. At least that's what I think. I haven''t been watching TV that much. I afraid that I'll turn it on and find out that Cell died. Ever since he told me that I was his lover, he's all I could think about. And worry about.

I've been thinking about going out to find him. But if people knew that I knew him, they'd probably use me as a bargaining chip. So I've just been waiting. I decided to have some cereal for breakfast. " Maybe I should watch some TV to get my mind off of Cell." I said. I sat on the floor and turned on the TV.

I decided to watch the news. " The weather today will be sunny. So prepare for the heat." The news announcer said. " Man there is nothing good on." I said. I continued to eat the cereal. " I wish something interesting would happen." I said. Just as I was saying that, the camera started to get all glitchy.

 A creature came on the screen. He reminded me of Cell. " Wait. Is that Cell?" I asked myself. No it couldn't be. The creature looked totally different and way hotter. The creature grabbed the newscaster by the neck. " Is this studio beaming out to the whole world?" He asked. He dropped the newscaster. " Yes. It is." The newscaster said. He tried to call security, but the creature killed him with a ki blast.

I kept my attention on the screen. " People of the world, I am Cell. I have a message for all of the people of Earth. Now pay attention to what I have to say. Your boring lives are about to get a lot more interesting thanks to me. I've been terrorizing Earth but now I have something far more entertaining planned. For those of you who don't remember me, I am the evolved form of the monster that has been destroying towns in the area. I owe it all to this planet because it has the bio-essence I need. The reason I am here is to announce a martial arts competition that i am holding. It will be known as the Cell games. The Cell games will be held in 9 days. It will be a one on one in a contest of strength. This is the last chance for planet earth. If I am not defeated, this planet will meet its end. My competitors will have the advantage since I won't be able to rest in between matches. My new opponents can enter the competition immediately. The rules will be the same as the World Martial Arts Tournament. I hope I haven't frightened any of you from competing in the Cell Games. Now that you know about this tournament, all you have to do is show up. if you have the courage for it." Cell said.

He then did another ki blast through the wall to show his competitors what they will be up against. " Let the games begin." He said. The TV signal cut out. I sat there in shock. " Cell. He's alive. And cuter than ever." I thought. I needed to go and see him. I quickly threw my dishes in the sink and changed out of my pajamas. I changed into a F/C shirt and a F/C skirt with my signature sneakers.

I then ran to the location Cell mentioned. " He said that it was 28 miles East of Eastern City." I said. I arrived, but there was no arena. " Weird. Did I get the wrong coordinates?" I asked myself. I was knocked out of my thoughts by a stone flying by me. " What the heck?" I said. I looked around to see some stones being brought together in mid air. They were being formed into something big.

I looked up in the sky to see Cell. I wanted to call out to him, but he looked busy. So I waited until he was done. I think he was making his arena. After building the floor, he built four pillars. They were simple, yet classy. " There. All set." He said. " It looks nice. Just like you." I said.

Cell's POV

" It looks nice. Just like you." I heard someone say. I froze because I recognized the voice. I turned to see Y/N. " Y/N? Is that really you?" I asked. " Yeah. It's been a long time." He/She said. I was so overjoyed that I flew down to them and hugged them. " Ha ha ha. I can't believe you're really here!" I said. 

" Great to see you too. But you're kind of crushing me." They said. I put them down. " Sorry. I'm just really happy you're here." I said. " Hehe. Same. But why didn't you come for me earlier? I thought you might've died since you didn't come back." He/She said. " I'm sorry. I wanted to come back for you. But I was getting targeted by the saiyans. I didn't want them to come after you. i couldn't lose you. I love you." I said.

Y/N's POV

My mind went blank. Then I started freaking out. " Cell just said he loved me!" I thought. " Hello? Earth to Y/N." Cell said. " Sorry. Just, wow. I love you too. It feels so weird but right to say that." I said. Cell smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. We broke after a bit. " Listen. As much as I want to be with you, you have to go. If anyone finds out that you're with me, they may come after you." He said.

I nodded. " You better win. I don't want to lose you." I said. I put my head up to his chest. He hugged me again. " Don't worry. I'll be fine. And when I win, we can celebrate with some real fun." he said. I blushed. " Then I'll be waiting for you to win then." I said. I gave him one more kiss and ran off. I got a weird gut feeling that I should've convinced him to stop this tournament. But I have fate in him. Even though I'm scared that he might die.

A/N: Done. I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been busy. But I promise I'll write more. Request will be open soon.