Kid Buu x Neko!Reader

A/N: This is a request from @TheNekoScythemeister. Enjoy! Also this takes place before the West, North, South, and Grand Supreme Kais died. Also I made the reader female.

Y/N's POV

" I'm going to have some fun around town. Don't wait up." I said to my roommate. " Mm k." She said. I walked out and went to the town. I'm a Neko. I live on a planet full of Nekos at the other end of the galaxy. Our civilizations is just starting to flourish. Cities are replacing the towns, we found an easier way to message our neighbors, and our army is getting better.

The army has been at high demand lately because of recent events. Recently our astronomers have discovered that different planets have been disappearing from the galaxy. No one can explain why. We believe its either a punishment from a greater being or someone is deliberately attacking and destroying planets. 

 What's even worse is that all the planets that have disappeared had signs of life on them. So army recruits have been on the rise since we found out that fact. I'm actually pretty worried. What if our planet is next. My roommate tells me not to worry and that we'll be fine. But I have a gut feeling that something bad will happen to us.

I decided to go to the shopping district to find a new outfit. Since fashion has been on an uprise, I decided to stay with the latest trends. " Hmm. Maybe I can find something in my favorite color." I said. I started to look around. " There." I said. I bought a new outfit. I bought a F/C undershirt with a F/C hoodie. I also bought a F/C skirt with knee socks with cats on them. You know, sticking to the Neko theme.

My tail was wagging with happiness after I purchased the outfit. I skipped along the streets, enjoying the shops. I started to get hungry. So I went to a cafe and ordered a salad and some coffee. I sat at the window and stared at the people. I loved to people watch. " I wonder what they're all thinking." I thought.

I finished my lunch pretty quickly. While I was throwing it out, my room mate came running into the cafe. " I had a feeling you would be here Y/N. We need to leave this planet now!" She said. She grabbed my arm and started to drag me out of the cafe. " What? Why?" I asked. " Look!" She said. She pointed up to the sky.

What I saw, I could never forget. It was two men. One of them looked like a small insect. He had green skin and had these weird antenna things growing out the bottom of his chin. he wore a long blue shirt with a gold belt and an orange cloak. On his head, he wore a black bandana with a white M in the middle.

At his side was a pink abomination who looked surprisingly cute. He had pink skin and a tentacle-like appendix growing out of the top of his head. He was shirtless and wore white pants. He wore long black wrist guards and a belt with a M in the middle of the buckle. He wore black and brown shoes as well.

Even though he was cute, there was something sinister about him. But it was also intriguing. I wanted to know more. He then smiled sinisterly, raised his hand, and it started raining energy blast. The blast started killing multiple people at once. My roommate and I started running. 

But one blast came and hit her in the chest. She died on the spot. I turned back to face the being who was shooting the blast. I observed the blast. For some reason, they were all dodging me. I found that odd. The pink being turned his attention towards me. 

He flew down and started to walk towards me. Out of fear, I began to run. But I could hear him chasing after me. I ran in between the buldings to try and lose him. But I ended up cornering myself in an alley way. " Dammit no." I said. I then felt a presence behind me. I turned to see the being.

He began walking towards me. " Keh Keh Keh." He gave an evil laugh. I dropped to my knees and began to beg for my life. " Please don't kill me. I can be useful. I can be your servant if you need one. But please don't kill me!" I begged. He kept coming closer. I closed my eyes and waited for him to deliver the final blow.

But instead, he started petting my ears. " Ha ha ha. That tickles. Stop it." I said. He then smiled a warm smile. " So you're not going to kill me?" I asked. He shook his head. I let out a sigh of relief. " Thank goodness." I thought. But my thoughts were interrupted by a voice in my head. " Buu! Get back here this instant! It's time to go!" The voice said. " So his name is Buu. I like it." I thought.

Buu sighed and then picked me up bridal style. " hey! What are you doing?!" I asked. But he ignored me and flew off. I wrapped my tail around him for a fail safe option. He then stopped when we met up with the green insect. " There you are. Where have you been? And who's this?" The insect asked.

Buu just stared at the man. " So she's the one you chose. Very well then." He said. " I'm sorry. But what do you mean by chose? And who are you?" I asked. " Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Bibidi. I'm a wizard and this here is my creation. Majin Buu. We've been traveling across the universe, destroying planets and people. Buu has been getting bored lately. So I old him that he can find a mate if he so chooses. And I guess he found you." Bibidi said.

I was shocked. " I'm his mate?" I thought. I looked up at Buu. He smiled down at me. I began to blush. " Maybe this isn't so bad. I mean, he is cute. And he never wears a shirt so that's a bonus." I thought to myself. I gave a little chuckle. " Well. If you've chosen me to be your mate, then I accept." I said. Buu then kissed me. He also started to kiss my neck. But he was interrupted by Bibidi clearing his throat.

" Ahem! You can do that later in a private place. But for now, lets continue our universal destruction. There's an ice planet around here where I've been sensing a strong energy for a while. Let's go Buu." Bibidi said. Bibidi began to fly off. Buu followed with me in tow. From that moment on, I knew I was in for a wild ride.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it. Request are still open. So feel free to.