Vegeta x Goku's Sister!Reader Pt.2

A/N: This is a request from Pohifallie. This is a continuation of the 1st Vegeta x Goku's Sister!Reader. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

" Dammit! This is the third time today. And it's only 9am." I said. I was currently in the bathroom. For the last couple of days I've been sick to my stomach. Everything I eat I just throw up. I've talked to my brother's wife Chi chi about it. She is certain that I am pregnant. 

I'm not convinced yet. Vegeta and I have been having sex, but we have been using protection. So I'm not sure. Vegeta is training in the gravity room right now and Trunks is playing outside with Goten. Ever since Bulma and Vegeta split up, Vegeta and I have been living together ever since.

Trunks was a little harsh to me at first, but he's come around. Bulma decided to move away since she didn't want to be near Vegeta. She does video chat with Trunks though. Vegeta turned Capsule Corp into a training facility for us. We also got married a couple of months after the divorced was finalized.

But now I may be pregnant with our child. " Okay Y/N. Just breathe. This may just be some sort of bug. Just calm down. It's not like you had a night where you didn't use protection right?" I said to myself. I continued to pace around the room. " Okay, what's up?" I heard someone say. I turned to face Vegeta.

He wasn't wearing a shirt. Only his pants. I blushed at the sight of his chest. " So ripped." I thought. " Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked. " Yep. Everything is fine. No need to worry." I said. But that made Vegeta worry even more. " Did something happen when Trunks talked to Bulma?" He asked. 

" What? No. It's just I threw up again." I said. " Okay. That's the third time this morning. I'm going to call a doctor." Vegeta said. He's so caring to me. " No. It's okay. I put in an order for some stomach medication. I'm going to go pick it up now." I said.

" I can fly you to the pharmacy." Vegeta said. " No need to worry sweetie. I'll be fine." I said. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and flew off. " Okay. My lie worked. I didn't want to tell him about my possible pregnancy just in case he freaks out." I thought to myself.

I landed outside the pharmacy. When I went in, I immediately started looking for the pregnancy test. I grabbed two when I found them. I needed to be sure that the first one was correct. I proceeded to check out. " Ooh. Pregnancy test. What are you hoping for? A boy or girl?" The cashier asked me. " Neither. I hope." I mumbled under my breath.

After checking out, I flew home. I'm actually scared. " What if Vegeta doesn't want another kid. What if he secretly still harbors feelings for Bulma. If i am pregnant, what consequences will come when Trunks tells Bulma about his new sibling?" I thought in my head.

I landed on the patio. " Hey. Welcome back." Vegeta said. I didn't pay any attention to him. Instead I rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up again. Time past and I was in the bathroom all day.

" Y/N? Are you okay? You've been in there all day. I made some dinner. You need to eat." Vegeta said. " No. I'm okay. You eat without me." I said. " Dammit Y/N! You need to eat! You've thrown up everything. If you don't willingly eat, I'll force you too." Vegeta said. I heard him stomp away.

" He's harsh. But that's his way of caring." I said to myself. I finally stopped throwing up and decided to take the pregnancy test. After taking them, I put them on the counter and waited for the results. " It will take about three minutes." I said to myself. I started pacing around the bathroom. Three minutes were up. " Deep breaths." I said. I held them both in my hands and took a look at the pregnancy test.

Vegeta's POV

I was at the table eating dinner. It was a frozen dinner. I'm not the one who usually does the cooking. I heard the bathroom door open. Y/N stepped out. She looked a little worried. " What wrong?" I asked. " I'm pregnant." Y/N said. " What?" I said. " I'm pregnant okay?!" Y/N said. Tears were streaming down her face.

She sat down on the couch. " I don't know what to do. Do you even want another child? I mean, I don't know if I'm ready." Y/N said. I gave her a hug. " Vegeta?" Y/N said. " I love you Y/N. I want to have a child with you. And whatever happens, will happen. But I know will do it together." I said. 
" Thank you Vegeta. I love you too." Y/N said.

5 years later...

Y/N's  POV

" Mommy!" My twins said as they ran up to hug me. I had a boy, Daikon, and a girl, Nachspi. Vegeta and I decided to go through with having our children. We originally thought that we were having one child. But when Daikon and Nachspi were born, we were surprised that there were two.

We were only prepared for Nachspi. Vegeta went out with Chi Chi to buy clothes for a boy. Bulma wasn't happy when trunks told her about the twins. So Vegeta had to take matters into his own hands. Let's just say that now we have full custody of Trunks and Bulma moved to another universe.

" Are you to excited to spend the day with Uncle Goku?" I asked. " Yay!" They both cheered. I then sensed my brothers energy outside. " Yo!" He said. " Uncle Goku!" The twins said. They ran up and hugged him. " Are you guys ready to have a fun day?" Goku asked. " Yeah!" They both cheered.

" Thanks for letting me take them out for the day sis." Goku said. " No problem. Just have them home by 8pm." I said. " Aww. Can't we sleep over? Daikon asked. " Yeah. Can't we?" Nachspi asked. " Well..." I started. " Just let them sleep over." I heard someone say. I turned to see Vegeta. 

" You're on board with this?" I asked him. " Yeah. You are?" Goku said. " Don't patronize me Kakarot!" Vegeta said. I gave a little laugh. " Okay. We're off then. Chi Chi already has stuff at the house for them." Goku said. " Of course she does." I said. Goku and the kids transported away.

" That was surprisingly uncharacteristic of you Vegeta." I said. " Well it's because I needed them out of the house." Vegeta said. " What are you planning?" I asked. He then pulled me in close.
" Let's have another baby." Vegeta said. I started blushing like crazy. " O-Okay." I stuttered. Vegeta then pulled me in for a heated kiss. And let's just say that that night was unforgettable.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it Pohifallie. Request are still open. So feel free to.