Gohan x Reader

" Alright class. We have a new student today." The teacher said. I looked up from my book. " A new student? We haven't had one in a while." I thought to myself. The student walked in. " Hello. I'm Gohan." He said. Gohan was wearing a white shirt that was covered by a black vest. He was wearing orange pants and was carrying a tan bag.

He was quite cute. He sat down next to Erasa. She took a liking to him. She already started flirting with him. I could also tell that Videl was getting jealous. But I went back to my book. But I could tell that Gohan was looking at me. I blushed behind my book.

The teacher started the class. Our first period was math. Gohan was answering all of the questions. But I got one of the hardest answers right. " Good job. I didn't catch your name though." Gohan said. " Oh, I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N." I said. " Well nice to meet you Y/N." He said. After class, the teacher called me aside.

" Y/N. I want you to take Gohan under your wing. Show him around. Take him on a tour. You are one of the best students at this school. Can you do that please?" The teacher asked. " Yes sir. I will gladly do so." I said. " Thank you Y/N." He said. I smiled and left the room. I saw Gohan in the hallway.

" Gohan!" I called out to him. He turned around. " Oh, Y/N. Is there something you need?" He asked. " Well the teacher asked me to take you on a tour." I said. " Thanks. I could really use some guidance. This place is really confusing." He said. " Well lets get started." I said.

I started walking and Gohan followed. I showed him the baseball field, the cafeteria, and the rest of the classrooms. Our tour finished when school was getting out. " Well, it's getting pretty late. I better get going." He said. " I'll see you tomorrow." I said. " Right. See you tomorrow." He said.

He hopped on his bike and went off. " Hey, Y/N!" I heard someone say. I turned around to face Erasa. " Oh. Hi, Erasa. Is there something you need?" I asked. " Yeah. I want you to stay away from Gohan. He's mine. Not you, not Videl, not anyone. No one will get in the way of me and Gohan. Got that?" She asked. " Yes. Alright." I said. I was scared. She's never acted like this.

Erasa has always been nice. But she would always flirt with the cute boys. But I've never seen her act like this. " Good." She said. She walked away. I ran up to the roof. Tears were streaming down my face. " Y/N?" I heard someone say. I looked up to see Gohan. " Oh. Hi, Gohan. I thought you left." I said.

" Well I needed to get a book. When I was leaving, I heard someone crying. So I came up to inspect. Are you okay?" He asked. " No, I'm not okay. Erasa just scared the crap out of me. She threatened me to not go near you." I said. He hugged me. " Hey, it's okay. Don't let her get to you. If something happens, I'll take care of it." He said. " Thanks, Gohan." I said. He smiled.

" Hey. How did you get up here?" I asked. " Oh, I'm using my dad's Flying Nimbus." He said. I looked down and saw a yellow cloud. " Wow." I said. " You're not questioning this?" He asked. " No. It's kinda cute." I said. " Would you like to take a ride?" He asked. " Really?" I said. " Yeah. You need a good heart to ride it. But judging how kind you are, I know you will be fine." He said. He extended his hand.

I took it and hopped onto the Nimbus. " Hold on tight." He said. I wrapped my hands around his waist. We flew up into the sky. The sun was setting. The horizon was beautiful. " Wow. This is amazing." I said. " I know something that will make this even better." He said. " What could possibly make this better?" I asked. " This." He said. Then he kissed me.

We broke after a bit. " Did that make it more amazing?" He asked. " I don't know. Maybe if you do it again, I'll be sure." I said. He kissed me again. After that, we watched the sunset. I ended up falling asleep in Gohan's arms. He ended up bringing me back to my place. He set me down on my bed. " I love you, Y/N. And I will promise to protect you. No matter the cost." He said. He left after that. I ended up sleeping with a smile on my face.

A/N: Done. Yay, double update! I will officially be making the Dragon Ball Preference book. So be prepared for that sometime in the near future.