Quitela x Reader

A/N: This is part of a request from sdeathslayer1.  Enjoy!

Quitela's POV

" K'mon. K'mon!" I said. I was mashing the buttons on my control. I was playing my favorite fighting game that I got when I took a trip to the 7th Universe. It's called Super Smash Bros Ultimate. I was playing as the character known as Link. My opponent was playing as Joker.

I was losing. I never lose. But I was. " I need to activate my final smash." I said. I kept my distance while waited for a smash orb. " If I win, this will be my 300th win." I said. Just then, a smash orb entered the ring. It came right towards me. I started hitting it with everything I got.

" One more hit should do." I said. But then my opponent kicked my fighter and stole the orb. I tried finding an item to try and attack. But my opponent caught up to me and used their final smash.

 But my opponent caught up to me and used their final smash

" Joker win!" The game said. " No!" I said. I threw my remote at the wall. " I almost won." I said. I shut off the game. " Who was that person? And how were they so good?" I asked myself. I then heard a knock on the door. " My Lord. You have a message from Earth." My angel attendant, Cognac, said.

I walked out of the room and went to my laptop. I opened up the email I received. " Dear B3STD3ZTR0Y3R#4, We are happy to invite you to our world wide event. Super Smash Bros Ultimate is taking the world by storm. We decided to hold a world wide event to see who's the best of the best. We're looking forward to your response." The email said.

I was shocked. I didn't expect to get invited to an event. But I knew what to do. " Cognac. We're going." I said. I quickly responded to the email. The date of the event was July 19th. " I need to go and train." I said.

Time Skip...

It was the day of the tournament. Cognac and I were on Earth in the 7th Universe. We decided not to wear a disguise. There would be millions of cosplayers. We'd blend right in. " I'm going in alone. Just wait out here.." I told him. He nodded and walked away. I went to the check in.

" Name?" The person asked me. " Quitela. But my gaming name is B3STD3ZTR0Y3R#4." I said. 
" Alright. Here is your official gaming pass. It will allow you to get into all the VIP events and discounts on merch. The opening ceremony starts tonight at 8:00pm. The official event starts tomorrow at 7:00am.

I nodded. The opening ceremony was pretty long. When we got back to the hotel that we were staying at, I began to practice. Cognac and I left the next morning at 7:00am. The actual event started at 8:00am. 

" Welcome all gamers to this world wide event. During this event, we will crown the greatest Smash Bros fighter in the world. Today will be the preliminary rounds. We will be doing a four way battle royale. Each of your gaming cards has a number in the bottom corner. We will draw the numbers at random. The first set of prelims will last until 12:00. Then the remaining competitors will continue at 1:00pm. Those prelims will last until 5:00pm. At 6:00pm, the prelims will resume. Those will end at 9:00pm, marking the end of the day. Those who proceed will get their instructions after their match. Ready, set, royale!" The announcer said.

The numbers were drawn. My number was 52. My match was set to happen at 2:30pm. " We have some time. Let's go check around." I said to Cognac. He nodded and we walked away. I went into on area where there was a lot of cheering. " And Persona524 has scorned his/her 2400th win!" the announcer said. 

I surveyed the one known as Persona524. He/She was handsome/beautiful. They has H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes. They were wearing a F/C short-sleeved shirt with F/C pants. They were also wearing sneakers. For some reason, I was intrigued by this person. Time pasted quickly and it was time for my match. I decided to use Link and I ended up winning.

It turned out there were three quarter finals. I was to fight on day 2 in another battle royale. I used Link again and won. I sealed my spot in the semifinals. The semifinals would decide our fate in this tournament.

" So you're B3STD3ZTR0Y3R#4? Nice to meet you." I heard someone say. I turned around to face the one known as Persona524. I started blushing. " Nice to meet you too." I said. " Cosplayer huh? I like it." They said. " Oh, um. It's not a cosplay. Don't tell anyone, but this is how I really look." I said. " Ooh. Interesting." They said. 

The clock went off. " Time for my match. I would wish you luck. But I doubt you'll make it to the finals." They said. I was a little stunned by that comment. But even more intrigued. " So that's how we're gonna play it. Let the games begin." I said.

I started my round and won in an instant. I sealed my spot in the finals. " Hehehe. Let's see how you did, Persona524." I said. " We have our two finalist. Our first finalist is B3StD3ZSR0Y3R#4. Our second finalist is Persona524." The announcer said. " Surprised? Probably not." They said. I was getting angry. " You're going down tomorrow." I said. " We'll see." They said.

The finals were at 5:00pm tomorrow. I spent the whole day practicing. The time came to fight for the title of world's best Smash Bros player. " This will be a match between B3STD3ZTR0Y3R#4 and Persona524! B3STD3ZTR0Y3R will be using Link. He uses Link all the time. It's his personal favorite. And Persona524 will be using Joker. It's his/her personal favorite and has won all his/her matches with it." The announcer said. 

I started putting two and two together. " You're the one that beat me the other day!" I said. " I knew your strategy was familiar. I beat you once before and I can do it again." They sad. " We'll see. I don't lose to the same person twice." I said. The match started. We were fighting on the default melee arena. 

Persona524 was amazing. Their skill was unrivaled. But their health was depleting fast. But so was mine. A smash orb entered the arena. This was a one life fight. So if I could nail a Smash Attack, I would seal my victory. " That smash orb is mine!" Persona524 said. " No! It's mine!" I said. I managed to grab it and activate my final smash.

 I managed to grab it and activate my final smash

I ended up knocking Persona524 out of the ring. " Yes! I won!" I said. " It's not over till it's over!" Persona524 said. They managed to jump back onto the ring and knock me off. " Joker win!" The game said. I sat down in disbelief. " I lost?" I said. " The winner is Persona524!" The announcer said.

" Hey. Good game. We'll have to do a Coop in another game I've been working on." Persona524 said. I smiled. " Thanks, Persona524." I said. We shook hands. " Y/N. Call me Y/N." They said.          " Call me Quitela." I said. Y/N then gave me a quick kiss on my lips. I was shocked. " Consider it a promise that we'll meet again." Y/N said. I gave a little laugh. " I'll make sure that you keep that promise." I said.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it. Request are still open. I'm in the process of writing all the request I received. But still feel free to request.