Ssj5 Goku x Child!Reader x Xeno Vegeta Pt.2

A/N: This is a request from YuGiOhfan1999. I was orignally planning on writing a part two on this. Enjoy!

Goku's POV

Y/N has been staying with the Supreme Kai of Time. She still seems scared of us. I want to help her. She has been through a lot. I decided to go see her today. " Supreme Kai of Time! I'm here!" I said. " Oh! Hey Goku." She said. " How's Y/N?" I asked. " He/She is still in their room. I've tried talking to them, but they won't listen." She said.

" Do you mind if I see her?" I asked. " Sure. But be aware that there are power dampeners. I needed to install some to make sure that Y/N's power didn't go crazy." She said. " Yeah. The last time Y/N used her power, the whole area was almost reduced to rubble. Did you find out what type of power she has?" I asked.

The Supreme Kai of Time shook her head. " No idea. I haven't found any files or timelines indicating someone having her type of power." She said. She walked me to Y/N's room. I went in. I saw Y/N crouched up on her bed. All the lights were off. " Y/N? It's me, Goku. How are you?" I said. 

She turned and faced me. But she seemed startled. " Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I brought you something. It's called Ramen." I said. I handed her the Ramen. She took it and started eating. She seemed to enjoy it. " Did you like it?" I asked. She nodded. I smiled. " Why are you being so nice to me?" She asked.

" Because I'm your friend. And I want to make you feel better." I said. " But no one has ever cared about me. I'm all alone." She said. " Not anymore. You've got me." I said. She gave a small smile. " My friend Bulma is having. victory party today. Wanna come? There's going to be a lot more food. Some even more delicious than this." I said.

" Really?" She said. " Supreme Kai of Time? Is it okay if Y/N comes to Earth with me? Oh! And can Vegeta come too?" I asked. " Sure. Let me just get you a new outfit Y/N." She said. She walked away. " See? I'll meet you on Earth. See ya later." I said. I ran out and went back to Earth.

Y/N's POV

A party on Earth. Maybe I can have some fun. But what's fun? Maybe I'll learn what fun is. The Supreme Kai of Time got me a new outfit. And the man known as Vegeta is taking me to Earth.      " Hello, Y/N? Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded. I held onto him tightly. We were transported to Earth. Goku was there to meet us. " Welcome to Earth Y/N!" He said.

The wind blew and created a cool breeze. Goku waled us to the party. Everyone was shocked about there being a second Vegeta. " And this is Y/N." He said. Everyone greeted me. I hid behind Goku. " She's been through a lot. So she's a bit shy." He said. The party started. I decided to try some more food.

Goku gave me some suggestions. All the food was goo. There was dancing as well. But I didn't participate. I don't know how to dance. People were also asking me about my past. For some reason, I felt comfortable telling them about it. " I'm so sorry that happened to you." The woman named Bulma said. " It's okay. I feel a lot better now." I said.

Just then, a blast was heard. " We finally found you." Someone said. We looked up to see Xicor and the West Supreme Kai. Goku jumped in front of me. " What are you doing here?" He asked.     " What do you think father? We're here for the girl." He said. I stayed behind Goku. " You're going to have to get through us first." Vegeta said. He powered up to Ssj4. Goku powered up to Ssj5.

They attack Xicor and West Supreme Kai. " Even with all of your power, you won't be able to protect the girl." Xicor said. " Her name is Y/N. And I'll protect with my life." Goku said. He punched Xicor in the face. " KAMEHAMEHA!" Goku said. He fired one at Xicor. It managed to hit the West Supreme Kai too. " Grab the girl and lets go." She said.

Xicor teleported to me and grabbed me by the waist. " We'll be taking our leave now." He said.     " No!" Goku said. He flew up towards us. But Xicor blasted him. " Goku!" I screamed. The Earth started to shake. I started to glow. I blasted Xicor and West Supreme Kai away. " What is that?" The West Supreme Kai asked. 

" It's Y/N. Her power is out of control." Xicor said. I flew over to West Supeme Kai and Xicor. I raised my hand to them. " Go away." I said. They disappeared. But my power started to grow. I couldn't control it. " No. Not like this. Not again. Everyone is going to die. And it's because of me." I thought. But then I felt a pain in my stomach. I blacked out.

Vegeta's POV

I managed to punch Y/N in the stomach. That caused her to black out. I caught her in my arms. Kakarot flew over to us. " Is she okay?' He asked. " No. She has a fever. I'm going to take her back to The Supreme Kai of Time." I said. " I'm coming to." Kakarot said. We transported back to the Time Nest. " What happened?" She asked. " Y/N used her powers and now she has a fever." I said. 

The Supreme Kai of Time took Y/N back to her room and gave her some medicine for her fever. After three days, Y/N was back to her normal self. " How did you heal up in three days?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. " I know. It's because of her powers." The Supreme Kai of Time said. " Her powers?" Goku asked.

" She's of the Omni Clan. There is a being that runs all twelve universes named Grand Zeno. He is known as the Omni King. He has the power to erase all of existence. Y/N has the same power as him." The Supreme Kai of Time said. We were all shocked. " I have the power to erase all of existence." She said.

A/N: Done. Mini cliffhanger. I hope you liked it YuGiOhfan1999. Request are still open.