Goku Black x Shy!Reader

A/N: This is a request from @creepypasta_fan175. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Boom! Another explosion happened outside. The base was shaking from the impact. " That's the fifth one in the last minute." I said. I was huddled in a corner of the resistance base. It has been two years since Black and Zamasu attacked. Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta are dead. Black and Zamasu killed them.

There is no hope left. Most people have surrendered to Black and Zamasu and accepted death. But me, I'm too scared to do anything. Yes, I'm scared of them. But I'm also scared of talking to people. I've been shy my whole life. My parents were killed in a car crash when I was two. I was sent to an orphanage because none of my family members wanted me.

None of the kids talked to me and I didn't talk to them. I became socially awkward. Whenever I tried talking to people, I would always clam up and run away. I was also a shut in. When Black and Zamasu attacked, I was the only one left alive after the orphanage was attacked. 

I survived for six months on my own. Then the resistance found me near the wreckage of a building. They told me that they meant no harm. But because of my shyness, I shrank away.
It took some convincing, but I finally went with them. I met Trunks when I first arrived. He was the first one I opened up to. I started to get over my shyness when Mai told me he was dead.

After that, I went back to being my socially awkward, introverted self. Boom! Another explosion was heard. Everyone in the base was scared. But as quickly as it came, it stopped. " The battle must be over." I said. A couple minutes later, Mai came back with the wounded soldiers.

I ran up to Mai. She's another one whom I became close to. " What happened?" I asked. " We barely made it out alive. But we did some damage on Black." I said. " Is he dead?" I asked. 
" We're not sure. We used a Flash Grenade to get away." Mai said.

She then grabbed her arm. " You're hurt. Let me go and get the first aid kit." I said. I ran off.
" Now where is it?" I asked aloud. I couldn't find it. I looked around. Someone else had it.
I began to approach them. " E-Excuse m-me. May I have t-the first aid k-kit?" I asked.
" Umm...sure." They said. They handed it to me. I bowed to thank them and ran away.

" Here you are." I said as I handed Mai the first aid kit. She doesn't like to show weakness. So she heals herself up. " Thank you. Y/N you're shaking." She said as she grabbed my hand. " Oh yeah. I had to ask someone for the first aid kit." I said. Mai let out a sigh. " You need to get over your shyness Y/N." She said.

I looked down. " Dammit. The first aid kit is empty." Mai said. " I'll go out and try finding more material." I said. " What?! It's too dangerous!" Mai said. " I'll be fine." I said. I then walked out of the base. I then searched the city for medical supplies. I went to the ruins of a hospital. They had plenty of first aid kits.

I filled up my backpack with most of them. " That should be enough." I started walking back to the base. " See? I knew I would be fine. Not that anyone would care if I died." I said. I closed my eyes and began to think back to my days at the orphanage.

Flashback

" Try and catch me." One of the kids said. " 8...9...10! Ready or not, here I come." Another kid said. I was watching the other kids playing outside from my bedroom window. " Y/N? What are you doing here? Don't you want to go out and play?" The caretaker asked. I quickly jumped under my bed. 

" N-No. It's f-f-fine." I said. " Huh. Y/N. You need to get over your shyness. You aren't going to make any friends if you hide away." The caretaker said. I didn't say a word. She then walked out and shut the door. I got out from my hiding place. " I'm never going to be able to make any friends. Mother. Father. I miss you. I wish you were still here." I said.