Ssj5 Vegeta x Kidnapped/Hurt! Reader x Ssj4 Goku

A/N: This is a request from YuGiOhfan1999. Enjoy! I'll be taking this in a DBZ Heroes direction.

Y/N's POV

I was lying down in a cell. My head had a giant wound on its side. My clothes were covered in blood. I had cuts and scrapes all over my body. The cuts on my wrists were from my captor. His name is Fu. He has been performing experiments on me. He kidnapped me on my way home from a shopping trip.

I was bleeding out. Fast! I had no more strength to resist. I'm hoping for death to come. Or for someone to save me. I heard the door to my cell open. I shifter my eyes up to Fu. " Rise and shine. Time for some more experiments." He said. I got up. He would've forced me to anyways.

He sat me down on a chair and grabbed a small knife and prepared to open up my wounds for more blood. " Someone. Anyone. Please...save me." I thought. " Here we go." Fu said. He cut open my arm and started to drain my blood.

Vegeta's POV

I was called to the Time nest at midnight. I knew this must be important. I could feel Kakarot's energy leave. He must've been called in too. I knew that if he went, he would get stronger and possibly get a new form. He already has Ssj5. I need to achieve it. I transported to the Time Nest where I was met by Cronoa, The Supreme Kai of Time. 

Kakrot was next to me. " What's this about Cronoa?" Kakarot asked. " Fu has been starting new experiments. And he's using human blood to achieve it." She said. " So you want us to stop him?" I asked. " Yes. And save the person he kidnapped. He kidnapped the man/woman known as Y/N L/N. He is using his/her blood." She said.

" Ao this just became a rescue mission." Kakarot said. " But why pair me with him?" I asked.           " K'mon Vegeta." Kakarot said. " No complaining. You two do have the strongest fusion. If worst comes to worst, you will fuse. I already sent Trunks and Pan in. They are taking care of the Fu's soldiers. Here's the scroll. Go!" She said.

" Just don't get in my way Kakarot." I said. " Same to you Vegeta." Kakarot said. We went off.          " Those two are hopeless." Cronoa said.

Y/N's POV

" Alright. That's enough for now. Thanks, Y/N." Fu said. Fu bandaged my wounds. I steadily got up and Fu led me back to my room. He locked the door behind me and left. The room started to spin. " This is it. I'm dead." I said. I blacked out due to blood loss. " Someone. Save...me." I said. The world fell into darkness.

Goku's POV

We arrived at Fu's laboratory. We met up with Trunks and Pan. " Go back to the Time Nest Pan. We'll take it from here." I said. " No way! I want to stay and help Grandpa." She said. Trunks shook his head. Vegeta scoffed. " Fine. I'll go back. But because I want to. Not because you told me to." She said.

She left. " That girl is headstrong." Vegeta said. " You said it Vegeta." I said. Trunks had a couple of wounds. He told us where we could find Y/N. He left as well. " I guess it's just the two of us." I said to Vegeta. " Tch. Whatever." He said. We flew to the laboratory. We made sure to keep our energies low.

" Trunks and Pan must've taken care of the guards. Let's go." I said. Vegeta and I ran in. We transformed into Ssj4. But we were soon stopped by Fu. " Hello saiyans. I had a feeling you would show up." He said. He snapped his fingers. Golden Cooler and Cumber appeared. " You take Cooler. I'll take Cumber." I said.

" Don't tell me what to do." Vegeta said. He went at Cumber. I sighed. I went at Cooler. We started to fight. But they were weak compared to us. We dispatched with them quickly. But they disappeared. " Silly saiyans. Those were just holograms." Fu said. He snapped his fingers again. The real Cumber and Cooler appeared. 

They attacked us. " Go and save Y/N! I'll take care of them." Vegeta said. I nodded. I ran off into the lab. Fu followed me. " You aren't taking him/her back." Fu aid. We engaged in battle. He powered up. I stayed in Ssj4. We began our fight. 

Vegeta's POV

While Kakarot was off fighting Fu, I was still fighting Cooler and Cumber. " You will never defeat master Fu. You can't even defeat us." Cooler said. He backed away and let Cumber attack me. I was knocked to the ground. " You will not get the best of me!" I said. I felt a wave of power flow through me. I powered up to Ssj5. " Now the real fight starts." I said.

Goku's POV

I felt a spark of energy. " Vegeta must've unlocked Ssj5." I said. Fu was distracted by the increase in Vegeta's power. I managed to hit him in the stomach. " You haven't seen the last of me." he said. He transported away. " I need to find Y/N and fast!" I said. I tried searching for his/her energy. I picked it up, but it was very faint.

The small strand of energy led me to a room. I kicked down the door to find Y/N on the floor. I felt for his/her pulse. It was faint and fading. I picked him/her up and put the on my back. I ran back to Vegeta. He was still at Ssj5. But Cooler and Cumber were out for the count. " I have Y/N. Let's leave before we stumble upon another one of Fu's experiments." I said. He nodded and we left.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to a steady beeping. I checked my surroundings. A heart monitor was attached to me. All of my wounds were healed. " You're finally awake." I heard someone say. I turned to the door. I saw two men and a small pink-skinned woman. I was a little frightened. " We aren't going to hurt you. I'm Cronoa. This is Goku and Vegeta." She said.

The man known as Vegeta nodded. " Hi! I'm Goku!" He said. I smiled. " I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you. So, where are we?" I asked. " You are in the Time Nest. Far away from the man known as Fu. Goku and Vegeta saved you." She said. " Yep. That's true." Goku said. " Thank you." I said. " How are you feeling?" Vegeta asked. " Tired." I said. " We'll leave and let you sleep. You deserve it." Cronoa said. They left the room. I laid down on the bed that I was in. " Thank you for saving me Goku and Vegeta." I said. I fell asleep with a smile.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it YuGiOhfan1999. ext will be the continuation to the Trunks one.