Goku Black x Pregnant Female Saiyan!Reader

A/N: This is a request from @dragonballgirl27. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

" No, no, no. This isn't possible! I can't be pregnant! And with his child?!" I thought. I was throwing up all morning. And the pregnancy test that I have proved my theory. Let me start from the beginning.

I'm a saiyan and a fighter in the resistance. I came to earth when I was only two. I was tasked with destroying it since the saiyan named Kakarot failed to do so. But I took a liking to the planet and its people. So I decided not to destroy it and stay. I was trained by a man named Gohan alongside his pupil Trunks.

Gohan ended up dying when the androids attacked. Trunks and his mother Bulma were working on a way to travel back in time. Trunks ended up going back and finding a way to destroy the androids. I held the androids off when Trunks was away. I managed to achieve Super Saiyan during this time. When Trunks came back, he destroyed the androids and peace was returned.

But one year later, another enemy attacked. One that looked identical to kakarot. we called him Goku Black. Goku Black ended up killing most of the mortals. Trunks went back in time and found his father and kakarot. They tried fighting Black but he was aided by an ally. His ally is Zamasu, Supreme Kai in Training from Universe 10. They want to wipe out all mortals.

I aided them in this fight. But Goku and Vegeta were beaten badly. Trunks took them back to the base to heal up. I held Black and Zamasu back so Trunks could get away safely. I was no match for them and they took me hostage. They took me to this cabin where Black interrogated me while Zamasu went off and killed some more people. During this interrogation, Black asked me about the resistance and where they were hiding.

I told him nothing. He got pissed at that. But like the arrogant saiyan I am, I acted sarcastic when he threatened to kill me. Some words were exchanged and soon it turned into playful banter. We ended up talking about Black's past and I told him about mine. The next thing I knew, I was on the bed with Black over me. We ended up having a make out session.

The next morning, I woke up next to Black. Horrified of what I did, I fled and went back to the resistance base. Trunks was relieved that I was still alive. I never told anyone about that night. i also haven't left the base, in fear that Black would find me. But now I'm pregnant with that monster's child. I was knocked out of my thoughts when someone knocked on the bathroom door.

" Y/N? Are you okay? You've been in there for an hour." The person was Trunks. " Yeah Trunks. I'm fine." I said. I walked out of the bathroom. I could tell that something else was bothering Trunks.
" What wrong? You look worried." I asked. " Black's attacking. And my father and Goku are still unconscious." Trunks said.

I shivered at the thought of seeing Black again. But I knew that protecting the world was more important. I nodded and Trunks and I flew off. Some members of the army followed. Mai tagged along as well. " We need to protect everyone and make sure the base isn't discovered. Y/N and I will lead Black and Zamasu out in the open. When we do, attack with everything you've got." Trunks said.

Everyone nodded. Trunks and I walked out into the open. Zamasu and Black flew down to meet us. " It's only you two mortals. I'm surprised the other ones didn't tag along." Zamasu said.
" You'll never be able to kill us. we'll always come back stronger." Trunks said. Trunks and Zamasu kept talking. While they were talking, Black kept looking at me.

" You're staring off into space counter part." Zamasu said. " Sorry. I was just lost in thought." He said. " You won't be thinking for much longer. Now!" Trunks said. The members of the army that joined us started firing at Black and Zamasu. Trunks and I flew up and fired energy blast. When the dust cleared, Zamasu was still standing. But Black was no where to be seen.

" You'll die for that." Trunks and Zamasu engaged in battle. " Y/N. I need some help. Y/N?" Trunks said. But I fled from the battle field. I started feeling nauseous. I ended up throwing up when I was away. " I need to get back to Trunks." I said. " You can't leave yet. We have some unfinished business." I heard someone say.

I knew that voiced belonged to Goku Black. I turned to face him. He was powered up to Super Saiyan Rose. He was walking towards me with a ki blade formed in his hand. I backed up but walked into the debris of a building. He put his hand on the wall right next to me, preventing me from leaving. I was scared. He smirked down at me.

" You're so beautiful. I thought we had something between us. But I guess I was wrong. Be prepared to die." Black said. He prepared to kill me. I closed my eyes. I heard the ki blade come down. But I felt it stop before it hit me. I opened my eyes to see Black in shock. Something caused him to stop.

" Black? What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me. Then he put his hand on my stomach. " You're pregnant?" He asked. I nodded. He just looked at me in shock. I was overwhelmed with emotion that I started crying. " I'm sorry. I'm sorry I left. I didn't know what to do. I thought I betrayed my kind by sleeping with you. But I can't deny the fact that I fell in love with you. I'm happy that I'm pregnant with your child. But I don't know how to tell everyone. And I don't even know if you want this child. I just-" I was cut off by Black kissing me.

I melted into it. " God I love you." He said. " I love you too." I said. But I was distracted by Trunks' energy dropping. " Trunks! I have to go help him." I said. I started to run in his direction. But Black picked me up. " He's none of your concern anymore. You're not supposed to be overexerting yourself. You're carrying my child after all." Black said. I blushed and rested my head in his chest.

A flash happened in the area where Trunks was at. I'm guessing that Mai used a flash grenade.
" There you are. I was wondering where you ran off to." Someone said. We both turned to face Zamasu. He looked at me. " What are you doing with that saiyan filth." He said. " Hey!" I said. I was clearly offended.

" This is Y/N. And she is pregnant with my child." Black said. " You just said that straight out." I said. Black gave a little chuckle. " What?! You slept with a mortal?!" Zamasu said. " Yes. I did. And you are not to harm Y/N or my child." Black said. Zamasu huffed but nodded. " You two are really good friends." I said. " Yes we are." Zamasu said. Black smiled.

" I'm getting tired. Can we go home now?" I asked. " Of course. You need to get some rest." Black said. He looked at Zamasu and Zamasu nodded. They both flew off with me towards the cabin. I ended up drifting off in Black's arm. I knew I was in safe hands. And that my child will grow up in a good family with a wonderful father.

A/N: Done. I was going to do another oneshot but the storyline for this just came to me. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed and request are still open. So feel free to.