1

Lee Jia POV

Hi, my name is Lee Jia or Jeon Jia. I was Born on December 24, 1998. Well, my mom said she was about to gave birth to me on Christmas, but she said I've got excited. Hilarious, right? No? okay.

I'm turning 22 this year, I'm 3 years married, 6 years in relationship with my husband, Jeon Jungkook.

I'm half american, and half korean. My mom was from states, My dad was here from seoul, korea. So, yah.

I'm just a house wife, doing wife things, like my mom. While, Jungkook my husband is a CEO of the big Company here in seoul, korea for almost 4 years now.

"Yah, Jia!" I flinch on my seat when i heard my friend Song Jihye shook me by my shoulder, I turn my head on her and look at her with what face.

"Gosh, I've been calling you thousand times. You looks out of your mind, what's the matter?" She ask face palming her self on the counter.

uh, she have been calling me? l didn't hear it.

"Yes, I've been calling you." She said taking a sip on her cold juice.

"What? You can read my mind?" I ask widening my eyes on her.

"Don't change the topic. I said, What's the matter with you? You've been like that since yesterday." She said, l sigh before taking a sip on my water.

"Well, I just feel something weird. I don't know what it is. But, nevermind." I said and shrugged my shoulder before turning my head on her.

"You know, what. I should go, My boyfriend would be worry, it's getting late." She said standing up on her seat, l follow her making our way out the kitchen.

"So, I'll see you tommorow." I said biding her goodbye when she step out the door, she hug me one last time before walking away. I close the door behind me, and sigh heavily.

He's still not coming back home, it's almost 11:30 PM.

I walk in the kitchen and started to wash the dishes, clean the kitchen, dinning table, living room. While moping the big white tiles on the ground, l heard the door knob turn open. I turn around and saw Jungkook walking inside the house while taking off his neck tie.

"Did you eat already?" I ask leaning the mop on the wall, before making my way closer on him.

"No." He simply reply while taking off his black shoes.

"Come on and eat, i cooked your favorite meal." I said coming inside the kitchen to get his favorite meal.

"No, I'm tired." He said, I turn around to him and watch him making his way upstairs to our room.

here we go, again.

I frown at myself and sigh, I look to the food i prepare for him.

It's looks like we gonna waste another meal tonight, again.

"I'm just gonna eat it." I said to myself before sitting down on the chair, i started to eat the foods quietly.

Jungkook was acting all up weird lately this past weeks, I don't know what's going on with him. But, I don't want to ask him. I know he'll just tell me that, he's tired or stress. But, i have some weird feelings trying to ignore it everyday, but i can't.

I can't stop thinking that he's kinda cheating or something to me?

"Aish, stop thinking anything." I said to myself and slap my forehead, I finish the foods before putting it on the sink.