59

Jeon Jungkook POV

"J-Joe!" I boisterously said I see Joe emerge from the market, I was about to go to the market to purchase food that Jin will use in cooking for celebration of Taehyung's proposition to Jihye tomorrow evening. Joe turned toward the path where she heard my voice, her eyes broadened yet she promptly deflected my look and immediately walked faster avoiding me, I quickly ran towards her to stop her.

"J-Joe, I'll just as-ask you." I said when I immediately went infront of her to prevent her from strolling quick, she halted before me who was shocked when she out of nowhere saw me before her. Her temple promptly scowled at me as she held her stomach, I gazed at her stomach, she was pregnant. I promptly glanced back at Joe yet she quickly betrayed me and began strolling again to move away from me, yet I rushed to get her wrist which halted her.

"Jun-Jungkook, don't touch me, Josh might see you." She said that she was attempting to eliminate my hand from her wrist, I had numerous inquiries I needed to know, Joe was additionally one of the individuals who could answer my concern. I've been following Joe for a couple of days so I can get a tad bit of her time since I have an inquiry that can't be replied in my mind for such a long time, I sighed as my face was frustrated due to a lot pressure and sluggishness.

"I'll just ask you something, please." I beseeched her while there was bitterness all over my face, on the grounds that I had no alternate method to know the inquiry I had for quite a while in my cerebrum. I can't converse with Jihye in light of the fact that she doesn't give a fuck on me, she's likely distraught at me as a result of what befell Jia previously. Joe quit moving and I eliminated my hand from her wrist before she confronted me, she stood up as she crossed her arm across her chest sitting tight for me to say, I took a full breath to quiet me down.

"Wh-where's Jia?" I promptly asked her that she out of nowhere kept away from my look, I shouldn't imagine that I don't have the foggiest idea about the connection among them, whatever they share for all intents and purpose, this is the route for me to know without a doubt if what is truly going on with Jia. Half a month prior, over a month later I never saw her again, I never heard any report about her. I lamented that I didn't pursue Jimin when he went out, he said he would converse with Jia however the following day I discovered that they had left. I was significantly more dismal, I was devoured by murkiness and dejection, I didn't realize I would do how I could see Jia and apologize.

Consistently I reveal to myself that I am so dumb on account of the numerous transgressions I have submitted, I love Jia so much however how might I say that in the event that she is gone at this point. I don't do anything yet suffocate myself in profound work since I need to engage myself, I would prefer not to cry, I would prefer not to be dismal however I'm uninformed as though I simply need to surrender since I'm drained yet my own conscience eating me day by day, small voice, I don't have the foggiest idea how I can forgive myself for the frightful things I did to Jia.

"I don't know, I need to go." She said as she shook hee head at me, I could find in Joe's face that there appeared to be obviously false in the thing she was saying, however it could likewise be that she was coming clean. I don't actually know any longer, my reality is in confusion, I sense that I'm losing trust in all things, I have a feeling that I need to pause and get away from every one of my issues. I flicker my eyes a couple of times as I head down to keep my tears from trickling, I shouldn't be crying over my own wrongdoing, I'm excessively moronic. I took a gander at Joe again before I nodded slightly without saying, possibly I don't actually have the right to be content, I began strolling past her gradually as my negative contemplations were destroying me.

"But I'll be true to you, you have a lot to know, Jungkook. I'm sorry, but I don't know when Jia will be back." I quit strolling and I promptly gazed upward before me when I heard Joe speak, I quickly turn back to her where she was I saw out of nowhere rapidly leave me. I don't have the foggiest idea why she out of nowhere said what she knew, I was going to pursue her however abruptly I heard my phone ring in my jeans pocket.