20

Lee Jia POV

Salty and hot tears kept dripping down my red cheeks, as I lay on the white bed and hugged the soft pillow like clouds. I can’t control my emotions, because I am so hurt by my current situation. I have not eaten since yesterday noon, until this morning.

I've been crying ever since we came back here to Jimin's house, I don't feel like eating, I don't feel like getting up to the bed. I know crying is not the solution, but I can do nothing but blame myself for everything.

I heard someone knocking on the door, I immediately wiped my tears before I sat on the bed.

"C-come in." I said while sobbing, the door opened and Jihye came in with some food. He smiled at me as he approached me.

"Even a little, Eat some. I don't want anything possible bad happen to you, especially to your baby." Jihye said as she caressed my stomach after she laid the food on the tray over the table. I wiped away my tears again and laughed at her as I nodded at her.

"Just keep eating, stop crying, your eyes are so swollen like a pussy. "Jihye said as she looked at me, we both laugh as I took the food she gave me on the tray.

I started eating while Jihye was talking to me so that she could entertain me so that I would not think of things that would make me cry. I was really lucky to meet Jihye, I treated her like a sister. Sometimes, she doesn't cares about me. But when it comes to this, she is very serious, and she alway takes care of me.

"Yah! Stop staring at me. I know I'm fucking fine." To my surprise Jihye said loudly, She flipped her hair while rolling her eyes. I laughed at her as I peeled the banana.

"Don't worry too much about your problems, I'll take care of it, okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you, especially to your baby who will be look like me, oh my God." She said as she was tucking her hair behind her right ear while closing her both eyes. I smiled at her and just nodded while I was eating a banana.

Jihye laughed at what she said and did. I smiled, and I noticed at the door that Jimin peeked. He smiled at me before he went inside, he was wearing a white sleeve tucked in with his tight blue jeans with a channel belt. As his hair was wet and messy, he approached us but Jihye stopped her from blocking her hand.

"The queen is eating, dumb ass bitch." I laughed at what Jihye said while still blocking her hand to Jimin, her eyes glazed over at Jimin before looking at me and grin.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your Majesty." Jimin said and turned to me. He put his hand in front of his stomach, while the other hand was in the back. He bowed to me, and looked up. He smiled at me and winked, but Jihye slapped him on the arm.

"Aish, what's your problem?" Jimin asked as he stroked his arm which Jihye slapped to get rid of the pain. I just laughed at their fight, I was grateful no matter what happened, I still have them.

"Stop fighting." I said as I put the banana peel back on the tray, I took the glass of water and drank it as Jimin approached Jihye on the bed and sat beside her. I put the glass back on the tray after I drank and looked at the two of them.

"By the way, Jia. I will leave for now, I will go back home to Taehyung, because we will buy gift for your husban- I mean for Jungkook." Jihye said and smiled at me awkwardly, I just smiled at her a little and nodded. Jimin gently pushed Jihye on the arm and said something I did not hear. Jimin turned to me as he smiled, he approached me and held my hand.

"Are you okay here alone? I have some work to do. But, I'll be back before dinner." Jimin said as he caressed my hand, I sighed and nodded at him while smiling a little at him. He smiled at me and pulled me closer to him to hug, Jihye approached the two of us and joined the group hug.