33

Lee Jia POV

"I miss you, too." Jihun said as we both embraced each other firmly, following a couple of moments he quickly arrived at Jimin's home so I promptly went out and we quickly embraced one another. I couldn't resist the opportunity to grin with incredible happiness to see him once more, our embrace didn't keep going for a couple of moments and we additionally gradually isolated our bodies while there were enormous grins on our appearances.

"Come in here, you should come inside fir--" I said when I saw that he had a bagpack on his back and was grasping a pack, despite the fact that I was so cheerful when I talked there was somebody who was the motivation behind why I didn't proceed with what I said, nothing else, yet Jimin.

"Well, well. Look who's here." Jimin said earnestly as Jihun and I both turned toward the path where he was, he was holding strawberry cake in his one hand while his other hand was set inside his pocket. Gradually my grin vanished from my lips when I saw that his eyes were scowling at Jihun, I sighed when Jimin came before us.

"Jia, why don't you introduce me to him?" Jimin turn his head to me and he said before he turned around to Jihun once more, the ungainliness began among us. I saw that they had gazing rivalry yet as their eyes obscured and glared, I made a sound as if to speak so I could stand out enough to be noticed however it didn't work. So I moved and remained close to Jihun while I grinned.

"Jihun, this is Jimin, Park Jimin. Jimin, this is Jihun, my cou--" As I began to acquaint them with one another while my grin didn't disappear so they poured their consideration on me, yet I was unable to proceed with what I said for the explanation that Jimin abruptly talked once more.

"Oh! So, he is Jihun. The one Jihye talking about 'Our hero'?" He asked as his eyes augmented, he looked at me and back at Jihun as his face appeared to chuckle. I feigned exacerbation at him and he realized what he was doing so he turned his genuine face again prior to turning around to me.

"He's your boyfriend? best friend? or what?" Jimin quickly asked while viewing at me as I should speak, I wrinkled my eyebrow at him at what he was saying. For what reason does he appear to be furious, what's up with him now? He doesn't look drunk.

"N-no, sorry. You know, what? It doesn't matter to me of who is he to you, sorry for asking. I'm just came here to give you this." Jimin said as his face got genuine, he showed me an entire strawberry cake before he pardoned himself and went inside the house to put. I moaned in bitterness since I was not permitted to speak, I turn to Jihun when I felt him stroke my back. He grinned at me as he clutched his ribbon pack.

"I'm sorry about Jimin." I was sorry to Jihun with misery all over my face, I figured Jimin and Jihun would get along when they initially met. In any case, prepare to have your mind blown. as though Jimin would not like to be with and meet Jihun, he didn't allow me to talk and acquaint them with one another.

"It's fine, my potato. Come here." He said as he grinned at me, he pulled me tenderly nearer to him so he could embrace me. I embraced him firmly as I shut my eyes, we remained like this briefly, I opened my eyes and I quickly saw the dark car inverse Jimin's home as I isolated from Jihun's body. I wrinkled my eyes as I took a gander at the driver's seat of my appearance to see who the individual was who I saw as though somebody was taking a gander at me, abruptly the individual inside brought down the window. My eyes augmented when I saw Jungkook scowling at me, I quickly turned around to Jihun as my eyes broadened.

Why the fuck is he looks mad?

"Are you okay? What did you saw--"

"No!" I quickly turned his face back to me with my two hands that he ought to have gone to what I was seeing, he shouldn't see Jungkook because he knew it. He knows it all, I will not allow him to see Jungkook in light of the fact that perhaps that is the thing that will occur and Jihun can possible do anything because I revealed to him all that happened to me here previously.