31

Lee Jia POV

"O-oh, Yes. Ji-Jimin, U-ugh." I groaned while grinning, Jimin tenderly rubbing my back as I inclined toward the finish of the lounge chair, I heard Jimin snicker at what I said as he descended kneading my back. Annoyingly, I thought he had left for work. He out of nowhere returned while grinning, he said he needed to deal with me and he said he was unable to confide in Jihye in light of her ungainliness.

A couple of moments prior Jimin was all the while kneading me to dispose of my back torment, while Jihye was cooking inside the kitchen. Gradually, the torment in my back is vanishing a result of Jimin's back rubs, I didn't realize that he realized how to rub, presently I know who I will move toward when there is torment in my body.

"Excuse me, mommy Jia." I heard Jihye say, I turn my head to her and I saw her was at that point holding a plate where her heated cupcake was set and there was mango juice. I promptly sat upright and staggered nearer to Jimin to make space close to me where Jihye would sit.

"How's your feeling?" Jimin asked as he pulled my hair away from my face, I disdain this when Jimin is this way, I generally feel butterflies everywhere on my stomach. For what reason is this man so sweet, I took a gander at him and grinned.

"My back doesn't hurt anymore, thank you." I answered while grinning at him, we looked at straight without flinching. I felt him stroking my stomach while his lips were shaping into a grin, I was glad to see his grins like this once more, I was glad to such an extent that they were with me again consistently.

"What's with you two? Are you two together?!" Jihye asked noisily as he bit the food, I set down on Jimin's chest before he kissed my head as we took a gander at Jihye and laughed uncontrollably. Jihye's mouth was brimming with cupcakes while she was holding mango juice, she rolled her eyes at us and kept on eating her heated food.

I'm extremely content with this, I am searching for little more than satisfaction. Like this, with two straightforward individuals who fulfill my heart once more. Regardless of what happens I love these two sincerely, the word thank you isn't sufficient for me to express gratitude toward them for encouraging me in everything all along.

I snatched a chocolate cupcake, before I reclined on the lounge chair as my two eyes followed's everything Jimin might do. He turned on the TV so we could watch films, he returned to me close by, his left hand went to my thigh while his correct hand was holding a remote control.

I began to inhale inappropriately as I felt Jimin numb the center of my thighs, I was unable to move and just let myself feel what Jimin's hand was doing. I took a gander at my thigh where Jimin's hand was, quickly there were runnping goose bumps on my thigh as his hand rose, I really wanted to stop what he was doing. However, he didn't eliminate his hand, I turn to him nothing else showed his face except for he was not kidding he looked threatening.

 However, he didn't eliminate his hand, I turn to him nothing else showed his face except for he was not kidding he looked threatening

I was shocked when out of nowhere there was a noisy ring coming from the phone, Jimin promptly eliminated his hand from my thigh. I took a full breath discreetly as Jihye removed her phone from her pocket, I was eased to inhale as Jimin eliminated his hand to my shortcoming. Indeed, he was going to my kink part, I simply don't have a clue what might occur in the event that he didn't eliminate it.