2

Lee Jia POV

"Come inside." I said opening the door and move inside to came the two human in the house.

They came inside the house, i close the door behind me and lead Jimin inside the living room.

"What do you guys want? Pizza? Juice?" I ask coming inside the kitchen.

"Just water for me." I heard Jimin said, I grab three glass and put a cold water on it. I make my way back in the living room and put the glass of water on the table.

"Jia, You're so beautiful as always and you are so sexy." Jihye said while smiling at me.

"Pfft, don't need to say anything. Just tell me what do you want." I said crossing my arms looking at her.

"Pizza." She said while grinning at me, i laugh a little before caming back in the kitchen.

"No, we just had pizza yesterday." I said taking out some food in the refrigerator.

"What, Come on!" I heard Jihye whine through the living room, i came back in the living room with some foods on my hands. I put down on the table, and sat down between Jimin and Jihye.

"Where do you live here?" I ask Jimin and turn to him who's already looking at me.

"U-uh, I live near to Jihye." He said before taking a one gulp glass of water.

"You two must be so close to each other." I said while opening some snacks, i heard Jihye horse laugh making me laugh too.

"Of course! he's the one who always bullying me in the elementary for being cute." She said while doing some actions.

"He's bullying you?" I ask and turn my head to her.

"Yes." She take some food and glare to Jimin, i laugh at them before taking some food again.

"Where's Taehyung, anyways? i want to surprise him." Jimin asked Jihye while i saw him on the corner of my eyes that he just flipped his hair again.

this reminds me of Jungkook to old days.

"He's in the house." Jihye simply answer him. I look at my rights where Jimin was sitting, he looks back at me while munching food in his mouth.

"Do you have girlfriend or wife?" I ask looking at him directly on the eyes.

i don't know why i suddenly ask him. i mean, look. I'm curious too, because he probably have one. cause he's handsome and good looking.

"I don't have any." He simply said before giving me a small smile.

what? he's single? how does a handsome man can be this single? but, anyways, nevermind.

"You don't look like you don't have any, I don't believing in you." I heard Jihye said beside me, i nodded in agreement before looking back to Jimin again. He's already looking at me, staring deeply on me making me a little uncomfortable.

I look away and grab the empty glasses on the table and excuse myself.

what was that.

After an hours past by, 6:00 PM.

"Yah, Jia. We're going now!" I heard Jihye said, i quickly came out the bathroom after i vomit. I walk inside the living room where they was.

"Hmm, okay. You two be careful on your way home." I said wiping my mouth with clean white towel, I looks at them and they're making there way on the door.

"Are you really okay?" Jimin ask turning around to look back at me, his face looks really woried i just smile at him and nodded my head.

"Thank you for your concern. But, i am really okay. I think i just eat too much." I said.