21

Lee Jia POV

It was dark outside, but Jimin had not yet returned home. I kept crying in the living room, my eyes were swollen, my nose was red. I wiped the tears from my cheeks, even though I was still crying. I leaned back on the couch while taking a deep breath, I tried to calm down because I felt my stomach hurt.

"O-okay, mommy will calm down." I told myself looking down my small baby bump to stop crying while stroking it, I slowly stood away from the couch, before walking out of the living room to go inside the kitchen and get some water.

I took some water from the refrigerator and poured it into a glass, I immediately drank the water as I caressed on my stomach. When I put a glass on the table, the pain in my stomach immediately disappeared.

As I was walking towards the outside of the kitchen, I was surprised when the door suddenly opened. I looked up and saw Jimin with messy hair, while his face was full of concern. When he saw me standing outside the kitchen, he immediately ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't get home early. "Jimin said as he continued to hug me tightly, I caressed his back while I smiled even though he did not see it.

Jimin is a sweet man, I think he will be a good boyfriend and husband. He is kind to anyone, his pride is lower than my expectations, how I wish my husband was like this, but no.

"It's fine, I'm fine." I said as I continued to caress his back with my right hand, tears forming again in my eyes. I tried to stopped it, but it immediately dripped on my cheek. I hurriedly wipe off the tears when I felt Jimin let go to he broke the hug. When I looked up at him, his face was full of concern, curiousness, as if he wanted to speak or ask me while his forehead was furrowed at me.

"If you're fine. Then, explain why your eyes are so swollen?" Jimin asked seriously while pointing to my eye, I bit my lip nervously because I was afraid of him. I don't know, but he looks so intimidating. I smiled at him but he shook his head at me.

"Your smile not gonna work this time, Lee Jia." Jimin said as he placed his two hands on his waist waiting for my answer. I sighed as I low my head, a few seconds later I looked up at him to explain the cause of the swelling in my eye.

"I-i cried. Jungkook came here earlier with the d-divorce paper. " I said while avoiding Jimin's worried look, other than that because I didn't want to cry again. Jimin immediately pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly, I dipped my face in his fragrant clothes and immediately cried again.

"Shh, I'm just here. Don't cry, everything will be fine too." Jimin said as he caressed my back, we immediately broke the hug and he wiped my tears with his two thumbs.

"I don't want to see you cry, so let's go to bed and watch a movie on television. "He took my hand and we walked to the upstairs of his room, we went inside while I looked inside his room. It was full of portrait pictures, arts, aesthetic image, and more.

We went to his big bed, I immediately lay down on his soft and white bed while he went to the air-condition for him to open it. He turned on the television before turning off the light, the only light left in the room was the television. Jimin approached me next to me while he was holding the remote control.

"What do you want to watch?" Jimin asked, I turned to him while I was yawning.

"Whatever you want." I said as I grabbed a white pillow and hugged it while I was watching television.

A few minutes later, Jimin chose a movie, I yawned a few times so I didn't feel like I was slowly closing my eyes because I was so sleepy and tired today.

I saw that Jimin lifted the white blanket over my body before kissing me on the forehead, I closed my eyes to sleep while I hugged the soft pillow.

"Good night." I last heard from Jimin before I could sleep in my dreamland.

Park Jimin POV

Next Morning, 8:30 AM, August 31.

I was wearing a plain black oversized shirt while I was facing the big mirror. I put the perfume on as I went inside the room, I put the perfume on the table before I went to the bed where Jia was sleeping peacefully.

"Take care, I'm leaving. Jihye is coming here to be with you. "I said as I parted the hair that was blocking her face, I smiled as I watched her sleeping face. When she is asleep, she look more better. It looks like you have nothing. brings problems, and your life looks quiet. But when you wake up, you will be sad again. But I will not let you cry just because of a useless man.

I kissed her forehead, before I stood up as I watched her change position. I walked out of the room, to the stairs. As I was walking down the stairs I heard the doorbell, so I immediately went to the door and opened it.

"Finally, you're here. I'm about to leave." I said when I saw Jihye carrying a plastic bag while entering the house, he lowered it inside the kitchen before he returned to me.

"Where is she?" Jihye asked immediately, as she put his phone in the pocket of her jeans. I went to the living room where to get the car key.

"Still sleeping." I answered as I headed back to where she was standing, I stopped in front of her where we were near the door. She smiled at me and she patted my shoulder.

"All right, go now. I'll take care of Jia." Jihye said, I nodded to her before I went out of the house and walked to the garage where the car was. I went inside and put the key in the car keyhole before I started the engine. As I started the engine, I heard my phone ring. I immediately picked it up and saw Taehyung calling me.

"Where are you? you are the only one missing in here. "Taehyung said immediately, I took a deep breath as I held the steering wheel to my left and to my right I was holding the phone while I was talking to Taehyung.

"On my way." I simply answered before I immediately turned off his call, I put my phone in my pocket before I left home to go to the company where my friends are.

A few minutes later, I arrived at the company. I got out of the car after I parked my car. I immediately went inside the building, there were women smiling looking at me, but I ignored them and I immediately went to the elevator while I was flipping my hair.

This is the first day I will meet Jungkook after everything that happened to the both of him and Jia. I had to pretend we were both okay in front of our friend, and it was for work. I'm mad to him, but I have to restrain myself.

I sighed as I put my right hand in my pocket, a few minutes later the door opened because I had reached the top of the building. I stepped away from the elevator and went to CR first so I could call Jihye to ask if Jia was okay.

"How are you and Jia?" I immediately asked when I heard Jihye answer my call, I heard him sigh before he spoke.

"He just woke up and was eating breakfast." Jihye answered my question, I put my hand on my waist as I leaned against the wall. I nodded as I sighed.

"Okay okay, take care." I said before I ended the call, I put my phone in my pocket before I turned to the mirror. I went to a bowl to urinate, then I went back to the counter and washed my hand.

I exited outside the CR, but I was stopped in front of the door. My eyes widened and I was shocked to see a woman and a man kissing in front of me, I looked at them with disgust. I put my hand on my waist and raised my eyebrow before I took a deep breath to get their attention.

They immediately separated from each other and their eyes widened looking at me, I smirk looking at the guy as he was nervous I could see before I turned to the woman and I laugh evily a little when I saw the woman .

"Mr. P-park." I heard the man mention my name, but my attention remained on the woman. She looked scared, shocked and nervous as she looked straight at me.

"I see, You really looks slut, Seong Joe."