37

Lee Jia POV

"Stop, you're so annoying." I revealed to Jihye that she actually hasn't quit prodding, it's been a couple of hours since what happened which was humiliating earlier. In any case, I didn't anticipate that Jungkook should disclose to us like that, when he left I don't have the foggiest idea why I felt cheerful in my heart and yet I felt pitiful. I don't have the foggiest idea, I'm confounded by how I feel.

"H-hey, why are you red? You're blushing!" Jihye said boisterously, I returned to my own sense and turn my head to her as I had something biting in my mouth. She grinned at me yet she quit prodding, she promptly staggered nearer to me while she was opening a nibble in her grasp.

"Tell me, do you love him again?" She asked me truly, I quickly gulped what I was eating so I stifled on the thing I was eating. Jihye quickly took the juice that was put on the table before us and offered it to me, so I promptly drank it while holding my chest. At the point when I felt the food go down my throat I brought down the glass and turned around to Jihye who had a stun all over.

"No, what the fuck, I hate him." I no uncertainty told Jihye, I ought to never cherish a man like him again. For what reason should I love him once more, he just tormented me previously. I'm fine now all alone, I don't have any issues, I needn't bother with somebody like him.

"Are you sure you can take care of the twins alone? It's not that I'm forcing you to go back to Jungkook, Jia. Just a friend's advice, I grew up without a father. It is hard and difficult for a child to grow up without a father, you know that."

Jihye disclosed to me, I stayed quiet after she talked. Indeed, I realize it's difficult to have a messed up family. I know and I feel that on the grounds that Jihye caused me to feel that on the grounds that from that point forward I have been her supporter on the whole her issues, regardless of whether I need to give my infant a decent life and a straightforward life. I know it's extremely unmerited if different companions of our own don't realize that the dad of what I'm bringing is Jungkook's, anyway it's not my issue since it's Jungkook's flaw.

Since the time I returned from korea, I have seen Jungkook once more. I felt diverse once more, yet I knew there may be an explanation. Since I'm not alright yet, or on the grounds that I'm dismal to see him once more. In any case, I figured, for what reason would I be tragic each time I see him once more. I ought to have focused closer on different things than him, however a couple of days passed. The more extended the time, the more mistaken I am for how I feel. The manner in which he sees me, is extraordinary. My heart is beating, it makes me apprehensive and I can't clarify why I feel that way.

"Come on, I know you're messed up for a couple of days. I see it, I feel it. Jia, let's talk." Quiet Jihye said to me, we continued taking a gander at one another. I don't have the foggiest idea how I will begin, since it's actually an excess of wreck truly turning in my mind how to do this, what to do and what not to do. I realize I shouldn't disapprove of this sort of thing since it's not beneficial for somebody like me to convey two infants in my stomach, however with Jihye's assistance, I may understand why I've been similar to this for a couple of days.

"Ever since I came home to Los Angeles, everything has been difficult for me. Yes, I was crying there, sad. But during the five months I stayed there, I noticed that I was no longer crying, I was no longer sad."

I disclosed to Jihye as every one of the things I went through when I returned home to Los Angeles were turning again in my mind, there could have been no other explanation for my tears to fall on my cheeks yet Jungkook and when I being pregnant. Since I'm anxious about everybody, I'm stressed over everybody. I was particularly alone, on the grounds that I figured it would be fun on the off chance that I disappeared. However, no, I conceded one day I was crying since I miss Jungkook, yet I suffered everything for his bliss.