26

Kang Jihye POV

It's been five months but I still haven't heard about Jia how she is, no contacts to each other because I can't call her number. Her number is no longer available, maybe he changed it. But I can't help but think badly that something bad might have happened to her. I know she won't leave me like that, I know her.

Today is March 03, the month that is important to me. Tomorrow is my birthday that I should celebrate with Jia, but she is not here next to me. Without her, half of my life would be lacking. I want her with me, she is my only friend who made me feel like her own real sister.

My day is inadequate when I can not converse with her or be with her. I became acclimated to seeing her once per day while we were cheerfully watching in the lounge of her home, eating outside the eatery consistently. I miss her voice, I miss her boisterous chuckling, I miss her.

I can't resist the urge to cry each day in think of her, I can't take care of how I can discover her or see her since I don't have the foggiest idea how to do it. Jimin concedes that he misses Jia as well, I see the pity all over each time we are together, yet I realize he suffocates himself at work so he doesn't think Jia so much in light of the fact that he is excessively stressed.

I simply hope that she is in acceptable condition, she is healthy with her child in her belly. I hope she is glad presently regardless of what she does, and I simply hope she always remembers me since I won't ever fail to remember her.

Lee Jia POV

I was strolling headed straight toward the eatery where my cousin Jihun was. He revealed to me the previous evening that I would go to his eatery so I could eat with him, while I was strolling out and about. I halted before the H&M where there were individuals coming in here, I murmured as I suspected I could get it here to provide for Jihye tomorrow.

I grinned to myself as I recollected that I would see Jihye and Jimin again after five months, I realized Jihye and Jimin were irate. However, it is significant that we meet again following a couple of months back, I began going inside H&M to discover who may give Jihye a present for her birthday tomorrow.

There are so numerous excellent garments here that fit Jihye, I moved toward the lovely garments and I contacted them. I realize Jihye will cherish my present, this is the garments she loves. Basic dress, however decent when she wears it.

I got a light green sleek dress that I realized Jihye might want it, I got it while gazing upward and down. I grin happily watching it, I will purchase this dress for her. I went to my entitlement to go to the clerk however I abruptly bumped into somebody.

"O-oh, sorry." We both said to one another while bowing, I promptly gazed toward him when I heard his voice. My eyes broadened in stun when I saw Taehyung before me holding a white dress in his correct hand, he additionally astonished me when he glanced back at me. We grinned at one another before we embraced each other in delight.

"Goodness, I'm happy to see you once more! How are you?" I said cheerfully and noisily as we let go of one another, my grins never left my lips as he grinned back at me.

"I'm likewise glad to see you once more, I'm fine. You? How are you? Your tummy is growing quick." Taehyung said cheerfully as I chuckled delicately at what he said and he contacted my stomach before he stroked it a bit.

I felt upbeat as I conversed with Taehyung, I investigated his eyes straight away as we grinned at one another. I turned behind him to check whether he was with Jihye here when I saw that he had a dress in his correct hand that I knew it was for Jihye.

"Is she with you? "I asked Taehyung preceding I turned around to him, I heard him sigh before he shook his head at me. My grin gradually vanished from my lips when he was not with Jihye.

"How is she?" I asked as I put my correct hand on my stomach as I touched it and I hung tight for Taehyung's answer. He grinned at me before he promptly responded to my inquiry.

"She was fine there in Korea, in every case calm at home and consistently tragic. Truly, She miss you so much, she generally cries each night. You haven't had the option to converse with her since you left Korea, what was happened? furthermore, when will you be back? We miss you."

Taehyung clarified, I took a full breath since I feel awful for making her concerns and making her cry as a result of me. I was much more disheartened by what Taehyung said, yet I will ensure I'll satisfy her tomorrow. For every one of my inadequacies as her companion, I will make it up for her.

"All things considered, I intended to return to Korea around evening time. Since I need to astound every one of you particularly Jihye in light of the fact that her birthday is tomorrow, yet it would appear that I don't have to shock you any longer since we amazed each other earlier." We both chuckled at what I said, I was so energized for my arrangement that I would do it tomorrow.

"Is that so? Would I be able to take part in your arrangement for tommorow?" Taehyung asked, I took a gander at him with a wrinkled of my brow while thinking. I grinned a couple of moments before I gestured at him.

~

Jeon Jungkook POV

I sat on a sofa while taking a full breath, today is a difficult day of work inside Mr. Sanco's organization. We discussed a structure being worked here in Los Angeles, and it was affirmed by a CEO of another organization from New York City, A mission of our work was fruitful once more, despite the fact that we are exceptionally drained now we actually feel upbeat.

"I'm so proud of you, Jungkook. We are much more successful due to your persistent effort. "I heard Namjoon say as he headed inside while he had papers in his grasp as he moved toward the table to put the papers on it.

I went to him as he moved toward me for a high five, our palms contacting one another while there were favors on our lips. I heard the entryway open so we pivoted to see who had entered. Jimin, Suga and Jhope enter inside as they giggle together. They went to the lounge chair to plunk down.

"We should praise our prosperity at work today!"Jhope said boisterously as he moved toward me to give me an embrace, I snickered at what he did before he plunked down close to me. I turned to where Suga and Jimin were sitting, while Suga was conversing with Namjoon while Jimin was discreetly looking on his telephone.

Jimin has transformed, he has gotten significantly calmer. He has been torpid for a couple of months, I don't have the foggiest idea why he out of nowhere got this way. In any case, I'm certain that is the explanation Jia left.

"We should simply commend our prosperity at work tomorrow, I'm tired now and you look all drained as well." I clarified as I took a gander at them, I took off my dark shoes on my two feet before I removed my socks.

"Jihye's birthday is tomorrow, Taehyung will most likely not be with us." I heard Suga say to Namjoon and Jimin's side, I turned to them when I heard what suga said. Tomorrow is March 03, Jihye's birthday Jia's companion and Taehyung's significant other. However, it appears to be unclear that we will be with Taehyung tomorrow, yet it will be more enjoyable on the off chance that he is with us.

"Is that so? At that point, how about we celebrate together tommorow both of her birthday and our prosperity. In this way, they can be with us. " I disclosed to them as I made a beeline for bed before I set down to bed.