22

Park Jimin POV

"Like I said, I will have a partnership here with the company and they are from Los Angeles. So we have a chance to work together, Taehyung in designing magazines, Suga in editing photos or videos. Jimin in photography because he is a photographer, Namjoon he can be a leader in important meetings or conversations..."

Jungkook said as he stood explaining, I couldn't help but glaze over at him. I crossed my arms and just listened to what he was saying. She looks okay and nothing seems to have happened to her. Poor Jia, she married this man.

"That's just our first meeting right now. Maybe next week again, because I will have more to take care of the next day." Jungkook said, I quietly sighed and avoided looking at him. I stood up making their attention turn to me, but I just smiled for a moment and I immediately walked towards the door to go out so I could call Jihye again.

"We just finish the meeting, I might get home early. How are you and Jia?" I asked as I placed one hand on my waist, I heard Jia laughing and I smiled.

"Good, We're just watching Kdrama. " Jihye said, I nodded even though she could not see, I breath in relief because I found out they were okay at home.

"Okay, take care you two." I said, I turned off the call after I said goodbye. I turned to walk towards the office but Jungkook stood at the door while looking at me. It was as if he had been standing there for a long time, but I ignored him and walk towards to him.

"Are you worried about that woman? " He asked and I stopped in front of him, I put my two hands in my pocket and looked at him with glaring eyes. I'm angry, because even though they already not together anymore, he can still ask that question.

"Non of your business." I said as I looked straight at him, he scoffed at me and laughed evily. There is something annoying about him, I want to punch him, I want to hurt him. But I can't do it, because no matter what I say, he is still my friend and because I do not want Jia to get angry if I do that.

"You are worried about the woman who cheated on me, who lied to you. I can't believe you can still accommodate that dirty woman in your house, but at first you won't be bored, but I'm just saying I know you will regret it." Jungkook says seriously, I secretly folded my hand tightly. I try to stop myself for hurting him, my blood boils in anger. But I couldn't do it, because he knew I couldn't hurt him.

"Why? You can't say anything because it's true? "Jungkook said with emphasis in his voice, he took a deep breath before he patted my shoulder. He turned to the door to enter, but he stopped because I spoke.

"You have no right to talk to a woman you have been with for half of your life. Who took care of you when you were sick? Who is next to you when you are not okay? Who do you need when your girlfriend is not around? Aren't you just approaching Jia, because you choose her when you have no choice. "

I said angrily and loud enough for him to hear, he closed the door and turned to me with glaring eyes. I raised an eyebrow at him, because I was telling the truth.

"You know nothing about us." Jungkook said, I rolled my eyes as I chuckled evily. I can't believe this man is still stupid, he doesn't know how to value a woman. Still not waking up to the stupid things he done.

"You also do not know nothing, because if we both ask, you will definitely lose. Why? because you will regret." I said as I looked straight at him, the anger on his face disappeared. He had something to say but I turned my back on him and I walked away in front of him.

you have nothing to explain because you have nothing, but a slut girlfriend instead of a loving wife.

Lee Jia POV

"Here, I bought you food, of course. "Jimin said as he put the two plastics on the table, I immediately smile while looking at the plastic that full of food. I immediately stood up and went to the plastic, I peeked inside and it was full of fruit, gummy, snacks, many other things that Jihye and I both like. I immediately grabbed the apple and immediately bit it.

"Wash that apple first. "Jimin said trying to take the apple in my hand, I avoided him but he got it. My eyes widened as I watched Jimin walk towards the kitchen, I turned to Jihye and pouted.

"Yah, Jimin! Don't let the pregnant woman be sad! "Jihye said loudly while smiling at me, my eyes widened in shock because of what she said. Jihye looked at me in astonishment, her eyes suddenly widened and she covered her mouth in shock.

"Repeat what you said, Jihye." I heard Jimin's voice behind me, I turned to him as I bit my lip on nervousness. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked straight at Jihye, I knew he was angry, I knew he heard it, he just wanted to repeat to make sure he heard right.

"N-nothing." Jihye said nervously, my heartbeat quickened when Jimin turned to me. He looked straight into my eyes, waiting for me to speak. I was scared by his look, as if he would suddenly get angry with us. What can I say, how can I say.

"I-i'm preg-pregnant." I said softly and trembling while looking at Jimin, he sighed as he massaged his forehead looking down. We were silent for a few seconds, Jimin put his hand on his waist and looked at me.

"How do you take care of that when you are separated from Jungkook? Why didn't you tell me right away?" Jimin asked worriedly as he looked straight at me, but there was anger in his voice. There are tears forming in my eyes, feeling scared to his voice and stares.

"I'm s-sorry." My tears flowed as I said, I saw that Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"You know, Jungkook needs to know that you are pregnant to him. Maybe you can fix everything. "Jimin said calmly to me, I immediately shook my head a few times while looking at him. I held his two hands to stop him from getting his phone.

"J-jimin, please n-no." Jihye said as he stood up on the couch, I saw in the corner of my eye that Jihye was trembling with nervousness. I did not know what to do, but I tightened my grip on Jimin's hand.

"Why? You don't want me to tell Jungkook? Lee Jia, I can't let you suffer all this by yourself! "Jimin said angrily, my tears kept falling, I immediately hugged Jimin and cried on his chest. I tighten my hug with him, I do not want to let him go because he can leave in front of me and not talk to me.

He was silent, but I heard him sigh deeply. I felt him slowly hug me back tightly, while stroking my back.

"No, no. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." said Jimin apologizing, I said nothing but kept myself crying on his chest while hugging his waist tightly. I felt him touch my head while stroking my hair.

"Shh, I'm so sorry, Jimin is sorry." Jimin said calmly, he kissed my head as he caressed it. I feel relieved because he is no longer angry, but I know he still feels mad. He lowers his pride for me so that he can understand the situation.

"Do-don't tell h-him." I said in the middle of my crying, Jimin was silent for a few seconds before he sighed which I felt on my skins.

"I will not tell him, promise."