50

Jeon Jungkook POV

I accepting a full breath as I separated the hair that was hindering my brow as I licked within my tongue thinking seriously that Joe and Jia may be arranging something on me, it's certainly feasible I'm thinking since they're both my ex. It’s not my job to think badly to people, but I already feel something weird.

I don't have the foggiest idea why I followed them, I ought to have recently let them both do what they do. In the event that I hadn't followed them, I wouldn't think severely like this today, however it's alright that I some way or another got some answers concerning both of them. I woke up to the truth of clearing my musings when I heard my phone ring boisterously emerging from my pocket, I promptly removed it from my pocket and took a gander at the name on the screen of who was calling.

"Yes, Namjoon?" I replied when I saw Namjoon's name on the screen when he called, I put my light hand on my ear while holding my phone while my correct hand was holding the guiding wheel of the dark while I was all the while gazing directly toward Jia and I used to live. Since the time Jia and I seperated. I went out in light of the fact that I was unable to live in that house alone with Joe, not on the grounds that I said I wasn't content with Joe at that point. However, it harms me when I'm at home there in light of the fact that I recall what occurred, I can't tolerate thinking that Jia undermined me previously.

"Have you been to Jimin? If not, go here to your office first because there are new papers given by the president already, the rest here is for Jimin." I heard Namjoon say, I sighed as I rolled up the window beside to me before I embedded the key in the key opening and I turned over the engine to go to the building where Namjoon had determined.

"No, I'm on my way."

Lee Jia POV

I'm a little tragic that whatever we open each corner here in the lounge we don't see whatever's a white pregnancy test, I sat on the sofa while breathing profoundly and I saw Joe enter within the living room while gasping and there sweats on her temple.

"I didn't see anything in the room, maybe it disappeared because it was a long time ago." The depression Joe said as she come nearer to me to sit close to me, I took a gander at her with trouble all over my face. That is likewise a path for Jungkook to accept that I'm pregnant with him, how might I demonstrate it to him in the event that I don't have confirmation. Possibly he just revealed to me I was clearing a path for him to returned to me since I love him, wait.

I love him?

"Let's get back tommorow, It's getting dark outside, Jia." Joe said so I glanced out the window and saw that it was getting dull outside in light of the fact that it was getting dim, I sighed as I glanced back at her as she stood away from the sofa. I nodded my head to her before I stood up so we could take off of the house and return home once more.

I shut the entryway again and lock it with the key I had held before I returned it inside the consume where it was covered up earlier, Joe snakes her hand on my arm as we leave the house we went to, before we head across the street there is suddenly dark car that passed quick on the road, I look at the car and it was the dark car before that I saw earlier that halted close to Jimin's home. I just took my eyes off the speed of the dark car, I thought there may be a ton of that sort of car here in korea. Yet, I feel contrastingly as though the car is so recognizable to me that I've seen it previously, yet I don't have the foggiest idea where or with whom.

"To cheongdam-dong." Joe said as we re - entered the taxi it had halted before us, the cab driver quickly headed to the spot Joe said. While we were headed to cheongdam-dong I was simply peering out the window where I was taking a gander at the wonderful structures and the delightful lights outside, later I was shocked when I unexpectedly felt and heard my phone vibrating alongside the boisterous sound that the guest has. I took it to answer promptly however I was halted when I saw the phone number was simply said 'unknown'.