57

Jeon Jungkook POV

I lay on the couch in the lounge room of my home as I sighed after I turned on the TV, I couldn't resist the opportunity to grin to myself when I got decent messages from Jin that Jia was content with the food and bunch of roses I gave. I'm glad to hear from Jin that Jia's condition is fine and her condition isn't awful, yet even so I'm fulfilled to hear the report about her I'm as yet not happy with myself since I'm as yet pitiful.

Maybe I was being devoured by the murkiness of a lot of heart for what I had done the previous evening, I didn't have the foggiest idea how I might move toward them again to apologize and compensate for all that I had done that I shouldn't have done. I comprehended all that since I actually still love her that I hurt her like that, since, in such a case that I didn't actually cherish her I wouldn't have the option to hurt her like that. I'll simply take a right time and the opportune time for me to begin again well for them particularly for Jia, despite the fact that I'm not the child's dad I simply need to apologize to her.

At the point when I needed to shut my eyes to rest, I out of nowhere heard the entryway open uproariously. I was quickly sitting on the couch seat when I heard Jin and Namjoon's boisterous voices getting stronger and stronger as they come nearer and nearer to it inside living room where I was.

"Isn't it, I told you to nod when I said that the flower came from you and from me, she can't know that it really came from Jungk--" The strength of their voices was irritating, Jin didn't keep on saying that they were halted at the passage of the living room when they saw that my eyes were frowning at both of them. They just turned away and promptly went inside the lounge to sit on the other couch seat, I set down again while accepting a full breath as I covered my eyes with my arm so as not to be upset.

"How is she?" My inquiry was that I remained resting while at the same time covering my eyes with my arm, despite the fact that I heard from Jin that her condition had improved and that it wasn't terrible, I actually really wanted to consider how she was. On the off chance that I hadn't battled with her last evening, I may have gone to her and asks her myself, yet all things being equal, I trust it never happened to her since I know she's struggling a result of the measure of issues she has, I can find in her face she simply doesn't make it clear since she's a tough lady.

"She's fine, she just lost consciousness due to severe abdominal pain, also due to stress and also the baby lowered the position in her stomach like wanting to came out of her, but she is fine now." I quickly plunked down when I heard Jin say his clarification, stress? it's not a result of me that is the reason she had an issue, obviously, it's likely a result of me, who wouldn't be harmed by what I said the previous evening, excessively cruel, particularly and I humiliated her before a many individuals. I'm so idiotic, I panted when Jin and I took a gander at one another.

"Don't think that it's your fault, Jungkook. Remember, Jia's world doesn't just revolve around you and us, we go through a lot each day, Jia may be thinking something so that she is stressed." Jin disclosed to me so he could facilitate my reasoning, it's likewise conceivable that Jia thinks a ton other than me or not about me. I just can't actually help however imagine that I'm the explanation, or in light of the fact that my reality is actually the just one rotating around her that consistently my mind is unfilled of anybody yet her. I don't have the foggiest idea, as long as I actually love her despite the fact that I did a lot to her just to hurt her despite the fact that I'm additionally to censure for everything.

"I'll leave you here first, I'll cook for your lunch." Jin said as he stood up away from the love seat moving toward me he tapped my shoulder twice before he headed away from the living room to go to the kitchen and cook lunch to eat, while I was staring at the TV having played a film I saw Namjoon lying on the other lounge chair while watching. I was going to rests to watch a film just to have some good times when I out of nowhere heard a thump on the entryway of the house, I took in irritation as I stood away from the love seat to go to the entryway and when the entryway opened there was a thump.

"Oh, J-Jimin." My temple grimaced when I went to the entryway, however when I opened the entryway I saw Jimin standing so the dislike my brow quickly vanished. He took a gander at me genuinely as he was separated from everyone else and he was distant from everyone else, I opened the entryway wide for him to enter however he just stayed remaining in the entryway as he viewed at me as though something wasn't right with me.

"Can I talk to you?" What he said while he continued gazing directly at me, I was unexpectedly apprehensive about him so I gulped my salivation. I didn't take long to reply and I quickly gestured to him, he ventured inside the house before I shut the entryway behind him. We confronted each other as he gazed directly toward me, I realize he despises me for what I did the previous evening, yet I won't leave our kinship alone demolished on account of what I did, so it's acceptable that he's here for I am sorry.

"So, what happened?" I was going to talk when he unexpectedly asked, I considered what he said, what he implied, what was his inquiry regarding. In any case, it's dependent upon me to consider disclosing appropriately even to Jimin, I realize that Jimin rushes to comprehend that each and every individual who loves him. This is additionally an opportunity to disclose everything to him despite the fact that I realize he is irate with what I did, however I won't release both of us home in torment.

"Jimin, I honestly don't know why I did that to J-Jia. All I know is because I'm mad at her, because I can't forget that she really had another man then and now she's pregnant with the o-other ma-man." My short clarification to Jimin that I was doing whatever it takes not to show Jimin that I was dismal, I saw that he roll her eyes at me after I clarified. I realize my explanation was so dumb why I hurt Jia for what I did, however that is the solitary explanation I know why I did that to her.

"Isn't what she said last night enough for you? She said that her conscience is clear, only your brain is dirty because of what you are thinking. And you were really the first one who cheated on her, weren't you? Can't you move on?"

Jimin asked me smoothly, Jia revealed to me enough. Possibly I'm the one in particular who truly considers Jia, yet I don't actually comprehend in light of the fact that she at the end of the day, said that she had another man at that point, it was directly in her mouth that those words came out. At that point presently she's rejecting that she had nobody else at that point and she says that my cerebrum is simply messy, some of the time I can't actually comprehend Jia any longer. I took a gander at Jimin again before I nodded my head as his eyes enlarged at me.

"Yes, because I still love her." I certainly said that I was gazing directly at Jimin which became greater at what I said, yet later on his two eyes out of nowhere spacey at me and I heard him moan before he shook his head at me.

"Then, I ask you to stay away from her, stay away from us." Abruptly my brow grimaced at what he said, for what reason would I do that, I realize I planned something incorrectly for them, I realize I hurt Jia however for what reason do I need to avoid them. Is that how terrible I did to Jia so Jimin requests that I avoid them, am I that dumb for all that I've done. I quickly shook my head that Jimin laughed at me as he murmured something to himself.

"J-Jimin, Look. I'm sorry, even if it's just you, I'm sorry for everything I did to Jia. Forgive me for what I did, no matter what I'll do anything, just don't let me get away from Ji-Jia." at the point when I asked to be informed that Jimin took a gander at me in dismay, he continued viewing at me as though he was suspecting something while I saw him asking to excuse me for the transgressions I had submitted. I need to coexist with them, I need all to be well, I'm so upset for everything, hasn't Jimin seen me yet. Jimin sighed which grabbed my attention as I got back to my own sense, his face became quiet like he generally take a gander at me.

"I forgive you, but I'm saying this for Jia's sake, Jungkook. I don't want our situation to be like this, but we don't know what could possibly happen to Jia especially to her baby." Jimin's clarification as he held my shoulder attempting to illuminate me, I won't permit myself to move away from Jia, I will do everything to fix our muddled circumstance, I am the one to fault so I need to fix it. I know it's hard, I realize it harms, I know it's pitiful yet I will do everything to compensate for everything regardless of whether Jia simply pardons me for every one of my transgressions, I'm fine there, I will not ask myself for more than that.

"I don't know, Jungkook. I'll talk to Jia when she's fine, thanks for your time, I'm leaving."