44

Lee Jia POV

"Jungko- What is he doing in here?" My surprised inquiry to Jimin as my eyes extended in stun at what he said, I was unexpectedly apprehensive at what he said and lost my languor totally. I was so scratchy on my scruff that he just shrugged his shoulder at me while his base lip went to sulk since he had no clue about why.

"He came here and said you were the one he went to, then he didn't tell us why." Jimin advised me as he got up from the bed and went to the bureau, he returned to me and gave me the white towel saying that I was prepared on the grounds that Jungkook is really here. I could barely handle it so I thought perhaps Jimin was simply tricking me, however his face was not kidding and there was no noticeable duplicity in his appearance. Yet, I can't resist the urge to consider why Jungkook came here, on the grounds that what happened yesterday, he may very well apologize.

"Go, get yourself ready. I'll be waiting downstairs." said Jimin and grinned at me after he talked prior to going to my face and kissed my temple, I viewed at him as he left the room. At the point when he came out I took a full breath with worry all over my face, yet before I went to the washroom I took my phone to message Joe, however before I could do that she had messages left from the previous evening we talked.

Unknown Number.
- Hey, are you okay?
7:45 PM

Unknown Number.
- I'm so sorry to tell you everything I know.
7:50 PM

Unknown Number.
- I really mean it, I think he's still loves you.
8:00 PM

Unknown Number.
- Good Night, Jia!
8:40 PM

At the point when I read the messages left to me by Joe the apprehension I felt strengthened, I was feel a little regret I read her messages. How would I manage to face Jungkook that I feel like this, I can't shroud my sentiments particularly when I'm apprehensive. I shut my eyes firmly while taking a full breath to quiet myself, I got up and went inside the restroom to prepare myself.

Just calm down, Jia.

I advised myself in my mind before I began doing what I do each day, brushing my teeth, washing my face, before I went to the shower and cleaned my entire body for 20 minutes. At that point I went to the white towel and folded it over my body before I left the restroom to go to the bureau to get my garments.

I promptly got dressed when I took a basic and agreeable white dress that hit my body, I went before the mirror to blow my hair, however before I could do that abruptly somebody went into the room

I promptly got dressed when I took a basic and agreeable white dress that hit my body, I went before the mirror to blow my hair, however before I could do that abruptly somebody went into the room. I turned here and scowled when I saw Jihye with a cover on her body grasping a spoon, she was grinning at me as she just stayed at the entryway while holding the door handle.

"The others is here already." Jihye remind me as she grinned at me, I brought down the blower I was holding before me where the work area was and taken a gander at her with befuddled all over, I had no clue about why they were here, as though I had failed to remember something which is significant at this point. I saw Jihye's grin abruptly drop when she saw my face, she went inside as she took a full breath.