4

Lee Jia POV

"I'm back!" I heard a familiar manly voice echoing inside the house making my attention turn to where the voice came from.

Jimin closing the door with some food inside the plastic bag on his. He walks toward to us and putting down the foods on the table. I look back on the screen when he sitted next to me.

"Where did you go?" I asks not taking a glance at him.

"Just a friend of mine." He simply answer taking off his jacket. I just nodded my head in understanding, i can see through the corner of my eyes that he's wearing plain black shirt with light blue denim pants. He flipped his hair before i felt him lean on the seat.

I get back on my senses when i feel my phone vibrated through the pockets of my short. I get my phone, turning on showing Jungkook's message. I scroll up on my phone to read his message.

Husband.
- I'm not coming home tonight, have some important business.

The message said makes me feel sad about it, and thinks negative about something i shouldn't think. He just always texting me when he's not coming home, or he needs something from me. That's kind of things doesn't surprise me at all, but it damn hurts me a lot.

I sigh quietly before texting him back.

Me.
- Okay, i understand. Take care, I love you.

I send the message before turning my phone off, I look out of space thinking of something like last nights i saw. I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my chest making me gasped a little, i put my right hand on it and massages it.

"You good, bro?" Jihye asks pulling me by my shoulder to take a look on me, I look back at her and nodded my head.

"Yes, why?" I said before looking my head away from her. I turn on my phone to see if Jungkook reply back, but he didn't.

damn.

"That hurt like shit!" I said without noticing I am with two human inside this houses, I close my eyes regretting to what i said.

"What hurt?" Jimin ask.

im dead.

"T-the movie." I said without looking at them making me feel embarrassing.

"What? They're just making out about seconds ago." Jihye said. I turn my head on her and smile, I roll my eyes at her and said.

"That's hurt for me." I said bitterly, I heard Jimin chuckle while getting food on the table infront of us. I look over at him and he looks down at me. His eyes tell something that I don't know, that I don't want to looks away.

I suddenly notice that we having a stare competition, I widened my eyes in realization but he winks at me making me looks away, my body started to heated up and I know my cheeks were red right now.

what was that?

"Aish, I can't look at him again." I said to myself quietly and feeling a things in my stomach that it feels dancing.

what the- did i just had a butterfly dancing in my stomach?!

"No, no. this is not right, I have Jungkook. I am married, He's more better." I said whispering to myself while staring up on the TV, the movie was almost done.

"What time of you two will go back home?" I asks before turning my head on Jihye then regretting myself for turning to Jimin who just lick his bottom lips, looking at me and gave me a smirk.

fuck, fuck. stop!

I gulp down my saliva and quickly looks away on him. I mean, I don't want him to see me blushing over him. Jihye looks at me with weird look and give her a-what- looks.

"Why are you so red?" She asks putting her hands on my cheeks and forehead, I heard a chuckle behind me making me feel more embarrassed at myself.

why the fuck I am blushing, asdfgh- I hate myself!

"I-i-it's hot in h-here." I said and pretending to wipe my sweats on my forehead before excusing myself. I quickly run in the bathroom near the kitchen and looks at the mirror.

"Ah!" I scream in shock when I saw my face was so red.

"Yah, are you okay?!" I heard Jihye asks through the living room, I take a deep breath and wash my face with cold water.

"Yes!" I scream back before drying my face with the towel.

Just don't look at him, again.

I slowly came back in the living room, I didn't take a glance at him and just ignores his presence. I sigh deeply before sitting down again on my place between of the two.

"By the way, we need to go back home." Jihye said standing up on there sit, i nodded before making my way first on the door to wait for them. I saw them on the corner of my eyes that they're making they way closer to me making my heart started to beat fast.

just calm down, nothing's gonna happen.

"Wait for me here, Jimin. I need to pee." Jihye said and run all the way back in the bathroom, I turn my head on there way and I started to breath uneasy when Jimin making his way on me with him staring deeply to my souls.

"You don't look good." He said caming near me, I take a back step making me feel the cold door behind me.

why I can't take off my eyes on him?!

"I-i'm good." I said.

He suddenly put his right arms next to my face and his face came near down on my level, he lick his lips and lean more and more making me put my hand on his chest to stop him but his left hand hold it.

"You are so beautiful." He said almost a whisper. I started to heat up again, I heard the door open through the bathroom making me back to my senses. I push him away gentle, and fix my self looking away from him.

this is not right, Jia.

"We're going now." Jimin said normally like nothing happened. I look at him disbelief and I saw him smirk a little. Jihye hugs me before bidding a goodbye to me while they're making they way out the house. I close the door behind me when they gone, I lean over it and put my hand on my chest.

"What was that?"