11

Lee Jia POV

I waved to Jimin as I was in front of the door of the house after I fell asleep in his car because he was tired with him all night. He smiled at me before waving back before he started to drive away again so that he could go home, I went inside the house and put the key of the door behind its door when I entered.

I immediately went upstairs to the bedroom after I took off my flat sandals next to the door, I stretched my body before I lay down on the bed.

I suddenly smiled to myself as I remembered that I was happy, because one of my dreams and wishes came true. I can't explain my happiness, I have never felt it in my whole life, to be so happy because I am pregnant, I will have children, and twins.

I lost my smile when I suddenly felt my stomach hurt, I immediately went to the bathroom.

Did I eat a lot?

My stomach ache immediately disappeared when it removed the dirt from my body or what I ate earlier, I washed immediately before pressing the flash in the bowl.

I washed my hands and applied soap liquid, I dried my two hands on the white towel before I walked out the door.

"Oh, My!" I was suddenly surprised to see Jungkook standing near me, I immediately grabbed my chest and breathed in relief before looking at him.

"Why are you standing here like that? Are you trying to scared me?" I asked that there was a little anger before walking past from him to go to bed.

"And I thought you're not be going home tonight, Why are you here?" I asked having the same tone as I getting my phone inside the black bag.

"Woah, easy. Are you good?" He asked, I saw him in the corner of my eye as he walked towards me. I did not look at him and I just pretending that I could not see or feel his presence.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked softly as he sat in front of me here on the bed, I looked at him and rolled my eyes at him.

"You surprised me, you know I was easily surprised. What if I suddenly get hurt, especially it's not good for the bab-" I immediately stopped what I was saying and realized what I was going to say, I looked at a man sitting in front of me while looking at me waiting for my next to say.

"I-i, nothing." I said and immediately lay down on the bed while holding my phone, nervousness, fear and shock I immediately felt, because I almost said what I had enough to say.

fool me.

"What?" I heard him say, I turned to him and just shook my head before facing my back to him again.

I immediately just closed my eyes and for a few minutes I fell asleep immediately.

~

Park Jimin POV

I put on my formal clothes to get ready for Jungkook's photoshoot for his company, I tied my black necktie while facing the mirror before heading out of the room.

I took my cameras and other things that were in order, I went out of the house and went straight inside my car.

Before I leave the house, I first message Jia or call her to find out if she is okay.

"Hi, Good Morning. How are you?" I said when I heard him answer my call to him immediately, I inserted the key and started the engine to leave the house to go to Jungkook's company.

"I'm good, I just woke up and went downstairs, why?" Her soft, and beautiful voice that I heard so immediately a smile appeared on my lips when I heard her soft voice again.

"Nothing, Just checking you out like I always do." I said as I focused on driving.

"What are you? My Mom and Dad?" She asked with mixed laughter in her voice, I laughed at what she said because I also thought I was like her mother and father because I always check her out.

"By the way, talk to you later, I will cook and I am already hungry." She said, I smiled to myself before stopping my car when I got to the building where Jungkook was.

"Okay, take care, Jia." I said before I turned off the call, I put my phone in my pants pocket before heading inside the building while holding my other belongings and camera.

I went inside the elevator and hit the highest floor where Jungkook's office was. A few minutes ago I reached the top floor, I immediately got out of the elevator and walked towards Jungkook's office.

I stopped knocking because I was not needed, I was his friend. There is no problem there if I do not knock, but when I enter I immediately regret it because I did not knock. I saw his girlfriend sitting on Jungkook lap as they kissing.

I immediately felt angry when I saw them both, I do not know why. but I immediately cleared my throat, and they immediately separated from each other.

"O-oh, Jimin. You're here." Jungkook said as he adjusted his neck tie. I looked at his girlfriend and she looks down before immediately leaving inside Jungkook's office.

"Did I interrupted something?" I asked as I walked towards the front of his desk where there was a chair, I sat down in front of him and looked at him while my palm was on my jaw resting my elbow on the desk.

"Nothing, but Jimin. Sorry to say that, but Joe took another cameraman. I will change my schedule, and I will leave later. I will not go home for three days."  He said, I just nodded at him while looking at his face. Jungkook looked at me as his eyebrows furrowed as if touching each other.

"That's okay, I'll leave right away. I still have to go somewhere." I said seriously, he smiled at me and he leaned back in his chair.

"To your girl, right?" He said while smiling annoyingly, I took a deep breath before leaning back in the chair.

"You're leaving, aren't you? Have you ever told someone rhat you won't be home for three days?" I asked seriously before turning to him as my eyes went straight to his eyes, he looked at me as if surprised before he laugh nervously.

"Who the fuck are you talking a-about?" He asked.

"You know who I'm talking about, Jeon Jungkook." I said as my eyes became sharp, I saw him swallow as he looked at me. Don't make yourself feel stupid, Jungkook. You know who I am referring to.

Lee Jia.