9

Lee Jia POV

She said and suddenly my eyes widened, I turned to her before the ultrasound computer and there were two small fetus showing.

I suddenly cried with joy, I covered my face because I did not want Hana to see my ugly cry.

"Oh My God, My Best Friend is Pregnant." She said happily and I heard her cry too suddenly, I removed my hand from my face and we both hugged each other.

"So, you'll tell Jungkook right away?" I stopped crying, nervous and sad I suddenly felt. I broke the hug and looked at her sadly.

"W-why, what's wrong? Why do you looking at me like that?" She asked as if with sadness suddenly appeared on her face and held my two hands.

I looked down at our hand holding and crying again, not because of joy, because out of sadness. My head shook while not looking into her curious look.

"I-i, I think he's c-cheating to m-me." I said nervously and suddenly I cried, I heard Hana gasp and she immediately hugged me again.

"N-no! My cousin will not do that to you. Jia, Come on. This is not time for a jokes, C-come on, tell me." Trembling she said out of shock or anger, I broke the hug again and looked at her.

"I-i don't know, I saw the woman message Jungkook, saying that Jungkook should file for Divorce. I also heard them say 'I love you' to each other when I went to his office." I said crying as I looked at her, she shook her head and there was still shock on her face.

"Oh, n-no. I can't believe t-this, who's that girl? tell me!" She angrily asked as if she wanted to kill someone.

"N-no, please. Don't tell a-anyone, especially to J-jungkook. Please, don't tell him that i know what he was d-doing." I begged saying while holding her two shoulders, she looked at me as if pity on her face as I cried.

"I always believing in you, I know everything you say is true. That's why I like you to be my cousin's wife and my best friend. Then you just want to keep secret that you are being deceived? That's bad for you, you're pregnant Jia."

She wiped away my tears and touched my cheek.

"Sorry if you have this situation, do not let stress yourself. I'll take care of it, don't worry too much. I'm just here, take care of yourself, please." She said while looking into my eyes, I nodded before I smiled at her a little.

"Take care of my nephews." She said as she removed the ultrasound gel from my stomach, I laughed and nodded at her.

"Wait here, I'll get the pregnancy test." She said and she immediately went out inside the Ultrasound Room, I breathed and suddenly my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket of shorts and opened it, I smiled when I saw that Jungkook called me.

"H-hello?" I immediately answered his call.

"Where are you? The house is lock." He asked, I sighed and closed my eyes before he answered.

"M-my friend." I answered simply, I heard him click his tongue and sighed.

"Come home, I need to get something. I don't have a pair of keys." He said and he immediately ended our call. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes when I heard the door open, I saw Hana enter holding the Pregnancy test in her hand.

"Here, Keep it." She said and gave me the Pregnancy test, I smiled at her and looked at the Pregnancy test.

"Thank you, Doctor Hana." I said smiling and look up at her.

"Welcome, Ms. Jia.'' We both laughed before I got up slowly away from the bed, I took my little black bag and put the Pregnancy test inside. Hana accompanied me out until I reached the exit of the Hospital.