36

Lee Jia POV

"I need to go." I tranquilly said as I attempt to eliminate my hand from his hold. Mark, my ex was before I met Jungkook. Mark is the motivation behind why I left Los Angeles and moved here in korea, we kept going a couple of years however we likewise isolated quickly on the grounds that he attempted to rape me, every one of those recollections that were awful yet it slipped my mind, yet this is presently, here he go again and showed up.

His face transformed, he turned out to be far better in sight. In any case, regardless of how awful he used to be merciless to me, it can't be deleted. I'm as yet furious with him despite the fact that he needs to apologize a couple of times, since he's so mean I decided to travel to another country and move school. This is me now in korea, been tranquil all things considered. It was well, cheerful, content, yet it was tumultuous once more, it was upbeat, it was separated from everyone else, except this time, Mark is the motivation behind why my reality is turbulent once more.

"I-i, uh. Look, I'm still sor-- You p-pregnant." Shaking he advised me as he attempted to apologize yet he was unable to proceed in light of the fact that he promptly took a gander at my stomach and he took note that I am pregnant. My eyebrows wrinkled at him and stayed quiet, every one of the recollections I had recently conveyed with him returning to me. I thought I neglected, I thought I was alright when I recalled that, but no.

Go away.

"C-can we talk? Jia, I still l-love yo--" He was unable to proceed with what he said in light of the fact that he look over behind me, I promptly followed his look and I saw that Hanah was behind me as she was taking a gander at the man before me.

"Uhm, sorry to interrupt your conversation. But, I have a important discussion with her." Hanah told Mark cheerfully, I took in alleviation unobtrusively before I gradually turned around to Mark. He glanced back at me before he nodded a little, he didn't talk again and promptly left us in front. I turn all my body to Hanah and she grinned joyfully so I grinned back at her, thank God and her timing was correct, it was acceptable that Mark left immediately before I could do anything awful.

"So, let's go?" Hanah tranquilly asked me as though nothing had happened caused me to feel much improved, I sighed before I gestured to her before she put her arm around me and we strolled to the ultrasound room.

Jeon Jungkook POV

Where the fuck is the black folder?

I furiously flipped through every one of the cupboards inside my office while searching for the dark envelope that came from Jimin that he had made, it had been longer than an hour yet I actually couldn't track down the dark organizer. It is presently 2 PM in the early evening, I am near completing my work. Despite the fact that I'm so drained, I actually don't stop. Why? cause why not.

The dark envelope that came from Jimin is significant on the grounds that it contains the photographs that will be utilized as introductions on the impending industry associations that came from different nations, only a couple days after the fact, the individuals who will be with us in the business organization will show up. Yet, here I am presently, angrily taking a gander at the moronic dark envelope I can't find.

"Fuck you, there you are." Grinning I said I needed to see that dark organizer under my papers, I quickly opened it with a grin as there was sweat trickling down my brow. I was quickly frustrated when I opened the dark envelope, the substance were brimming with significant archives about within the organization. I took a full breath attempting to quiet down, yet I was unable to oppose and I tossed the dark envelope toward the side of the divider before I plunked down.

Fuck this.

"Maybe Jimin has a copy of that." I advised myself as I gazed before me where the table with the muddled papers sat on top of my macbook as my eyes spacey, I licked within my correct cheek before I stood away from the cowhide my seat before I opened my dark louis vuitton bag where my dark car key was.