28

Lee Jia POV

"AAAH!" Jihye yelled uproariously when she saw me remaining before her, she promptly moved toward me and embraced me. I couldn't resist the opportunity to cry with incredible happiness when we met again following a couple of months, we embraced firmly as I heard Jihye sobbing at me.

This is the start of the day to be with her again consistently, tackle our errands at that point. Watch motion pictures, eat out, shop at the shopping center. Be that as it may, presently, I need to satisfy Jihye first since today is her day, we removed to each other before I cleaned away my tears. I grinned when I saw Jihye who was all the while crying with incredible delight when she saw me once more.

"Hi." I said happily as I gazed directly toward Jihye as she kept on crying before me, I turn my head to Taehyung who was holding a cellphone while he recorded our gathering. Taehyung's grin couldn't be deleted when he saw his adored cheerfully, I quickly put my arm around Jihye while grinning at the cellphone held by Taehyung.

"Happy Birthday, Kang Jihye!" I said for all to hear before the cellphone held by Taehyung, I heard Taehyung chuckle while taking a gander at the cellphone. I turned around to Jihye as she cleaned away her tears, both of us embraced each other firmly once more.

I miss Jihye so much, I can't clarify how I feel now. I had a good time, particularly and I was here with Jihye, today and her birthday. I can at this point don't stand by to do everything with Jihye, for a couple of months I didn't think it resembled we had been separated for quite a while. I guarantee I won't ever leave her again, in light of the fact that it is truly hard.

"Yah, Taehyung. For what reason did you take such a long time? Come here and how about we have a beverage! "I heard a very familiar voice, Jihye and I eliminated one another. My heart was beating quick, my feet and hands were cold as I had different emotions I didn't have the foggiest idea. I turn to Taehyung to ask who was in the living room they were dealing with.

"It was Jhope and the others." Taehyung promptly clarified when he knew the words that would emerge from my mouth, the grin gradually vanished from my lips as Taehyung clarified as he put the phone in his pocket. I felt Jihye hold my hand so I took a gander at her, she grinned at me which facilitated my inclination. This is the day I returned home to astound my closest friend like my sibling. In any case, it would seem that not just Jihye is who I will surprised now, the others too.

"Jimin really miss you." Jihye said, my pulse promptly enlivened when I nearly failed to remember that I actually have a friend named Jimin. There was a major grin all over my lip when I recalled that I have him, I additionally needed to embrace him firmly. I saw toward the edge of my eye that Taehyung went into the living room where the others were, I was going to pull Jihye with me inside the living room however she unexpectedly halted me.

"Why? Come on, let's celebrate your birthday with Jimin and Others." I said cheerfully as we clasped hands with one another, I moved a little with her as I influenced my midriff before her. However, I halted what I was doing when I saw that there was worry all over her face, I gradually lost my grin on my lips and took a gander at Jihye befuddled what wasn't right.

"U-uh. J-jungkook was here t-too." Jihye clarified pitifully as she stared back at me, I was stunned by what she said so I stayed quiet as we took a gander at one another. I don't have the foggiest idea what to do, I don't have a clue what to say, I don't have a clue how I feel when I hear the name of a man I would prefer not to hear and I would prefer not to see.

"They concurred that they would consolidate my birthday and celebration of their prosperity at work from Los Angeles. "Jihye proceeded with what she said while not taking her eyes off me, that is the reason I saw Taehyung in Los Angeles yesterday inside H&M and that is the reason I wound up knock with a man I would not like to find in for what seems like forever in light of the fact that I lament I cherished him previously.