8

Park Jimin POV

I do not know what is on my mind, confused, and restless. I was on my way to the dorm where the other friend was.

"He said he already has a girlfriend, but why does he look like the one in the image I saw earlier." I said to myself and sighed, I accelerated my drive to the dorm while there was a commotion in my mind.

I immediately got out of the car when I got to the dorm where Jungkook said where he was. I knocked a few times on the door, a few seconds and not long after I saw Jhope open the door while he was holding a phone in his hand.

"Where's Jungkook?" I immediately asked as the door opened, Jhope looked up at me and suddenly his face was surprised.

"Oh my Gawd, Jimin-ssi!" He said loudly and suddenly he hugged me, I smiled and I went inside with him after we hugged.

"It's been a long time, how are you?" He happily asked while his hand was on my shoulder as we headed inside the living room where our other friend was there.

"Guys, Jimin is back!" Jhope said loudly as if reaching the whole house and neighbors, our friends looked at us and laughed at us.

"We already knew last night." Suga said while laughing with others, I turned to Jhope and he laughed.

"Aish, you all didn't tell me." He said and made me laugh a little, we went inside the living room and sat down with the others. I turned my head to find where Jungkook was.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked while looking for where he was here.

"He's upstairs, doing some works. He'll be here any minutes." Said Jin as he entered the living room holding food in his hands, I nodded and took some food when Jin put the food he bring on the table.

A few minutes ago, Jungkook still had not been to the living room. That's why we just watched a movie on television while eating and the others were talking.

"Jimin-ssi!" I heard a familiar voice, so I turned to where the voice calling my name was coming from. I saw him smile as his hand told me to go to him so I immediately got up and went to him.

I should have said something to him when I approached him, but he immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the bedroom.

"Why did you called me?" I immediately asked as we both entered the room, he sat on the bed as I headed to a chair near the bed.

"I just want to ask you if you can do my photoshoot for Jeon Company, Since the company getting successful. And I know you're a Professional Photographer." He said as he arranged the important papers on the bed before he looked at me.

"Y-yeah, sure." I simply said while also looking at him.

"Anyway, Jimin. Can you suggest some good restaurant, I'll take my girlfriend to a date." He asked and there were smiles on his lips as he took his phone and opened it, I do not know but there are anger and chaos here in my feelings.

"I don't know any good restaurant." I simply said while still looking at him.

"I-is Seong Joe your only girlfriend?" I immediately asked without hesitation, while looking straight at Jungkook. I saw his smiles fade away, and he slowly looked at me as if something strange was on his face.

"I mean, Our Jungkook change? Wow." I said jokingly so that he would not notice that I suspected him badly, he suddenly laughed awkwardly, and scratched his nape as he looked away from me.

"Y-yeah, Why?" He said there was a tremor in his voices as his eyes averted my gaze.

"Nothing." I said before I took my eyes off him and took a deep breath.