38

Lee Jia POV

I woke up to the boisterous voices I heard coming from first floor, I scratched my head in irritation before I changed to a lying position to rest once more, however the noisy voices didn't stop. I gradually sat up in bed while yawning noisily as I extended my two hands up over my head, I put on the white enormous coat set on the seat before I set out toward the way to get out.

"Yah, stop!" I heard Jihye's uproarious voice coming from inside the kitchen as I was going down the steps, scowling my brow in interest with regards to who her buddy was inside the kitchen when I heard the chuckling there. I looked discreetly and saw Jihye holding flour in her two hands, I turn to a man who was wearing a plain dark shirt who was wearing jeans. I folded my arms across my chest while as yet gazing at their insatiability, Jihye and Jihun were tossing flour at one another as they didn't see that I was remaining at the kitchen entrance.

"Oh, shi- I'm sorry." As the two chuckled as they tossed flour at one another they halted when they saw me standing, I took a gander at the table with the messiness they had utilized. I was so scratchy in my scruff while gazing at the muddled kitchen, I glanced back at them again and I unexpectedly laughed uncontrollably as there were flours on their appearances.

"Why? Do I have dirt in my face?" Jihun asked, Jihye and I laughed at what he said, Jihun is actually quite clever, he won't ever neglect to make us snicker from that point forward. While Jihye and I were giggling, Jihun unexpectedly moved toward me and put flour on my two cheeks while grinning, before he left me, Jihye tossed flour at Jihun once more. There was nothing else to do except for make commotion and giggle, despite the fact that I was as yet drowsy and tired, just currently are we together like this again after quite a while past, I'm happy again.

"Stop, lest Jimin catch us messing around here in the kitchen, he will definitely get mad at us." I told the both as I planned to move toward the table to clean the plastic flour they used to toss it in the garbage before Jimin found us being chaotic in his home, April 13 earlier today I woke up at two uproarious and now Jimin is returning home here. That is the reason Jihye revealed to me that she will prepare a cake and treats for Jimin's return, I'm certain solitary Jihye will eat the cake and treats she heat.

Jihye and Jihun began putting what they had heated in the stove, the treats and cake. While they were setting up the food, I nearly failed to remember that Jimin's different companions were likewise coming, my eyes enlarged and I quickly pardoned myself to leave the kitchen to return to the room to scrub down to get ready for their appearance. At the point when I went into the room I quickly went to the restroom and did what I needed to do, likewise after thirty minutes or half hour or more I completed the process of doing what I did in the washroom.

I emerged from the washroom with a white towel folded over my body that I went to the bureau to get my wear today, I was wearing clothing as was the bra before I searched for what I could wear.