55

Jeon Jungkook POV

I went inside the kitchen where Namjoon and Jin were caught up with conversing with one another, I strolled to the fridge to grab a bite toward the beginning of today. I took oat and milk before I took a bowl so I could put the oat I had taken here, when I went to the glasses abruptly there was a fallen dish before me that broke out of nowhere. I was out of nowhere frightened by myself so I took a gander at Namjoon and Jin who were quickly taking a gander at me, I sighed before I got it however I was abruptly harmed in my finger.

What's was that?

"Are you okay?" Jin asked as I turn my head to him with an unexpected unsettling influence in my sentiments, I don't have the foggiest idea why the plate abruptly fell before me when I was too far, I just nodded my head to Jin before I went to the oat I took close to the milk and bowl. I put oat in the bowl and I filled it with milk, before I took a spoon maybe something was throbbing in my heart. I took a gander at Jin and Namjoon who was taking a gander at me who had an odd look on their countenances since they saw my odd action.

"Something is wrong." I said while agonizing over how I was feeling, I out of nowhere felt unique, as though something awful had occurred, I was unexpectedly anxious as though I was abruptly crying over something I was unable to clarify. I viewed at Jin and Namjoon as they took a gander at one another considering what I said, I heard Jin sigh to confront me again while Namjoon proceeded with his meal.

"Yes, the ones you did last night. So, come sit here and let's talk." Jin said that my eyes rolled as I inhaled out before I took my grain that was in the bowl before I strolled towards the front of Jin and Namjoon who were having their own morning meal, I realize that Jin was correct. That what I did the previous evening wasn't right, I'm not happy with what I did despite the fact that I needed to do everything and say I've done it, it resembles I abruptly lament and feel remorseful for what happened the previous evening. Despite the fact that I hurt myself by what I did, by harming a man more youthful than me, despite the fact that he accomplished all the more off-base, I think twice about it. Particularly when I say pernicious words to Jia, I sense that I'm being eaten by my own forlornness.

"Just talk, whatever you want to say. We'll listen to you, Jungkook." Jin makes reference to as he eats, how could I should begin it after the turmoil occurred. Where do I start what should I say, I sat flawlessly before them as I tasted a spoonful of grain I took a gander at Jin and Namjoon while quietly hung tight for me to speak, I realize I wasn't right in what I did the previous evening, yet I feel like something terrible has happened that I can't say what, so I'm out of nowhere stressed today since I don't have the foggiest idea why I unexpectedly felt apprehensive about myself.

"I don't know, I hate her to the point that I want to hurt her, but I feel like I still love her." I said tragically as I bowed my head gradually blending the cereal before me before I took a deep breath, this is everything I can say since I don't have a clue how to begin. My life is getting increasingly tumultuous, I am harming once more, feeling tragic and battling particularly with my own mix-ups. I have tears to emerge from my eyes however I squint a couple of times to keep them from emerging from my eyes, since I don't want Namjoon and Jin to see me crying, I'm a valiant man, I'm a tough man, I'm not a dolt.

"I understand why you don't know where to start, because you are hurt and confused, so I'll just ask you. Why were you able to hurt Jia in front of so many people?"

I likewise don't have any acquaintance with myself, I have no other explanation except for outrage in my heart when I said that to Jia up close and personal, possibly in light of the fact that I thought if the child she planned to get pregnant before, perhaps it harms me to think she was pregnant to other men, rather than me, she was the person who got pregnant with her own better half at that point, yet no, I don't have a clue. The measure of things that have occurred, the measure of things that have changed, yet I'm actually befuddled among Jia and me. I gazed toward Namjoon when I heard him ask, I shook my head as I shed tears.

"I-I don't know, all I know is there is still anger in my chest left, it hurts me to see her pregnant when we don’t know the dad. I want to love her again, hyung. But when I imagine that she was making out with someone else before, I get angry, I feel sad because maybe that's why she's pregnant, I-i-it's crazy, I'm a mess."

As I was clarifying I was unable to prevent myself from crying so I promptly look down while allowing my tears to emerge from my cheeks, I felt somebody approach my correct seat before I felt a touch on my back to quiet me down. I heard Namjoon who was close to me sigh, so I viewed at him as he smiled little at me.

"You still love her, but you're just scared of the consequences that might happen or you might hear from Jia. But, for all we know she's 7 months pregnant, 7 months ago you were still married and Jungkook, you can't make Jia think badly about what happened in the past, because we know that you cheated on her in the first place, right?"

Namjoon's thoughtful clarification to me as he scoured my back, I quit thinking as though I woke up to myself, there was truth in what Namjoon said. Possibly I'm the motivation behind why Jia was additionally ready to undermine me previously, perhaps I'm that dumb, that is my karma with individuals yet I decided to give up then as a result of such countless false impressions thus numerous allurements come to us two.

"I'm sorry, hyung." I don't have whatever else to say, this is the lone thing I can say about all that occurred, I additionally feel awful about others in light of the fact that the circumstance is considerably more turbulent as a result of me. I shouldn't have gotten into a battle, and I just let the man go, yet what else would i be able to do, it's actually past the point where it is possible to lament. I don't have anything else to say yet apologize to my two flat mates now in the kitchen who never really get me and prompt me again and again, yet now I truly understood that it shouldn't be this, dislike that.

"That's okay, you shouldn't apologize to us. Whoever you have hurt, apologize to them and make up for all the wrong you have done."

I sniffed when I quit crying infront of them, Jin said as he went to the sink to put his plate he utilized with the glass, he returned to his seat while taking a gander at me, he grinned at me and I nodded at what he said. Despite the fact that I need to apologize more to individuals I hurt, I additionally feel more that I need to apologize to two individuals who are energetic in my demeanor, they never let me down. I trust there is a superior word for thank you since I need to tell Jin and Namjoon that since they comprehend me in all that I go through, Namjoon pat my back twice before he keeps on eating adjacent to me.

I kept eating when we heard Jin's phone ring, he promptly removed it from his pocket and took a gander at the guest on his phone. Despite the fact that the three of us completed the process of talking here in the kitchen, I actually had an unusual apprehension that I was unable to clarify, as though I was upset to such an extent that I really wanted to think however I actually felt it. I shook my head to simply engage myself with food while Jin was chatting on his phone, I promptly burned-through my oat before I put it in the sink.

"Taehyung said he won't be able to come here later, in case he doesn't say the reason, he ends the call immediately as if he's in a hurry."

I heard Jin say as I made a beeline for the grimy kitchen where the brush and dustpan were set, I got it and gone to the kitchen to tidy up the plate that had fallen earlier. I promptly cleaned it so nobody could step on it and get harmed, however really awful I was quickly harmed with my finger since I don't understand like something isn't right at this point. I out of nowhere contemplated what Taehyung said, for what reason wouldn't he be able to come abruptly and why he is by all accounts in a rush, as though something is going on that I don't see however I would prefer not to think contrarily so I just disregarded it.

I plunked down close to Namjoon again while they were occupied with looking on their phone, I took a gander at the kitchen entrance as Jhope entered while he was yawning. He went to the fridge to grab a bite, I sighed in light of the fact that something was truly disturbing me. I saw Jhope sitting close to Jin after he made him something to eat, he removed his phone from his pocket. I saw that Jin should address Jhope however we were astounded on the grounds that Jhope's eyes unexpectedly augmented as he stood up away from the seat.

"Y-yah, wait!" We were shocked when he said that he covered his mouth that he took a gander at us, Namjoon and I took a gander at one another before we went again to Jhope who was awkward with his position now.

"I-I think I need to go-- Jia is in the hospital!"