47

Lee Jia POV

I was lying in bed while embracing the white delicate pad, it was currently 7:30 AM in the first part of the day and I woke up as of late. I didn't do anything yet gaze at the white wall, perhaps in light of the fact that I was simply tired the previous evening. The previous evening was so fun, yet I realized it would be more enjoyable on the off chance that they were completed. However, here I am currently lying as though something is missing, Jungkook won't vanish from my brain all things considered. Possibly, on the grounds that I feel so awful about what happened the yesterday, I'm likewise grateful for what he did the previous evening that he took away Mark from me, I truly mean it, however there is by all accounts something missing.

"Good Morning, Mommy Jia. Wake up, and eat your breakfast!" As I lay straight I was taking a gander at the gray ceiling I heard Jimin's noisy voice moving toward the room, he thumped on the entryway before he opened it. I viewed at him as he shut the entryway of the room as he was at that point conscious, he grinned at me when he saw me alert. He sat on the edge of the bed before he brought the food plate down to the night table while I gradually sat on the bed as I yawned.

"How's your sleep?" Jimin asked gazing directly toward me, I just gazed at him as though nothing was entering my cerebrum, my face was simply clear, I don't have the foggiest idea why I'm similar to this at this point. Jimin frowned as he took a gander at me strangely, I saw that he waved his hand infront of my face so he could stand out enough to be noticed. I squinted a couple of times yet I just continued taking a gander at Jimin, I saw him rolled his eyes at me while he was murmuring something.

"What are you murmuring?" My inquiry as I get back on my own senses, Jimin took a gander at me again with a grin in his mouth arriving at his grin to the eye. He shook his head saying he wasn't murmuring, yet I didn't trust him. Abruptly he rested his face he looked scaring, I giggled at his weirdness however I promptly halted as his face moved toward me, I sat idle, I didn't move away from him or I didn't stop him. He halted before me only a couple inches away, he licked his lips while gazing directly at me.

"You, what are you staring at? Are you thinking about something to me?" Jimin's irritating inquiry before he stepped back as he folded his arms and gazed directly toward me, I rolled my eyes at him on account of what he said, I accepting a full breath as I took the food set on the plate for me to eat.

"Nothing, Just feel weird today." My clarification to Jimin as I accepting the spoon and fork as I laid on my thigh the food on plate I took, I gazed toward Jimin as he nodded his head to me at what I said even so he was all the while thinking about what I said.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Jimin asked again before he went to the next bed so he could sit close to me, I ate a spoonful of rice with sausage included. I bit on the food I had eaten so it would be squashed for me to swallow, I sighed as I considered what I was thinking now.

"I-i, I'll be honest to you. Since what happened last night to Jungkook and Mark, I can't help but think of Jungkook." My legit clarification to Jimin before I took a gander at him, he abruptly grinned at me annoyingly. In any case, he attempted to smother his grin since he saw the appearance all over my face, I shook my head at him that he was thinking incorrectly. I sighed as I should eat the food again yet I turn my head to Jimin once more.

"I don't know. But, I feel b-bad and I feel thankful, I mean it. But, I feel something missing." I proceeded with what I said before I took a gander at Jimin's face, he nodded at me multiple times as he understands what I said. I turn away to keep having my morning meal from Jimin, egg, sausage with two bananas and milk on the glass.

"Apologize to him and thank him, but personally." The assessment that Jimin said that I quickly viewed at him as my eyes extended that I had something to bite on, I shook my head not concurring with what he said. For what reason would I do that, isn't it humiliating for Jungkook when I go to him once more. See, there is nobody among us, it's been quite a while and the world has changed. Jungkook is particularly fruitful at work, has his own home. Here I am, holding back to be with my two baby, I presently don't reserve the option to be close to Jungkook, I'm nothing.