53

Lee Jia POV

I wore a residue white sweater and I wore dark biker shorts after I washed my entire body, presently it's 6:38 PM in the evening we are preparing today to go to Suga's club where their celebration will be held and Jihye's pregnancy declaration to Taehyung. I took off to the room similarly as I met Jimin who was wearing a white long sleeve with tore pants while his hair was wet, we grinned at one another as I shut the room entryway.

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked winding his correct hand on my back as he kissed my head, I nodded my head at him before I snatched his arm as we strolled down the steps to take off of the house. Jimin opened the entryway and I was the first he let out the entryway, we strolled towards his car as he removed his car key from his pocket. He opened the car entryway on the right where the driver was beside it, I said thanks to him before I headed inside and he shut the entryway.

"Fasten your seatbelt." the first thing Jimin said when he entered the driver seat before he shut the entryway, I attach my safety belt while Jimin took a gander at me. After I connected he embedded the key in the keyhole before he turned over the engine, Jimin eliminated his wet hair that was impeding his temple before he began to drive away from the house so we could go to the club where the others were.

"How's your day with Jihye?" Jimin asked breaking the quiet inside the car, I turn my head to him as I reclined in my seat. I recall what Jihye and I did previously, I delighted her so she wouldn't ponder her difficult currently thus did I, I likewise entertained myself with Jihye so that in some way or another I would try not to consider things that it shouldn't be.

"I'm good, we watched movies, we ate a lot and we went to the baby's shop." my explanation with Jimin in all that we did today, Jimin nodded his head while smiling as he focus driving the car. I turned around to the window where I could see the delightful night see, I felt Jimin contact my stomach so I look at him driving with his left hand and his correct hand was on my stomach which he stroked.

"And how's the babies?" I grinned at Jimin's inquiry as I thought back out the window as Jimin kept on scouring my stomach, I don't have a clue the amount I reddened at Jimin on the grounds that when he talked like he was the dad of the babies inside, well I wish. In any case, really awful the dad of these babies is an effective man, has a major house and have a few cars, a CEO of a big company here in korea yet would I say is he close by my side as my husband and daddy of the babies? exactly No.

"They're good, They just always kick when I eat, super active when eating. Maybe, it inherited to me, greedy to eat." I said that Jimin chuckled at what I said, I'm truly covetous to eat however I don't have a clue why I don't put on weight immediately. I truly need to acquire fat or weight however regardless of what I eat, it's as yet my body. I'm not so slight, I'm not that fat by the same token. Perhaps this is a direct result of my exercise at that point, yet it's been quite a while. Jimin turned left when I saw the lit and uproarious club I saw, Jimin park his car inverse the club where I could see a many individuals coming inside.

"Damn, it's too loud." I said as I watched individuals individually enter inside the club while seeing the distinctive hued lights inside, I saw Jimin escape the car before he hurried to the opposite side where I was. He opened the entryway and he held my hand to assist me with getting out of the car, we began to stroll towards the passageway where I was unexpectedly humiliated in light of the fact that individuals were glancing in our area.

"Damn, who's that girl. She's so beautiful."

"That's Park Jimin!"

"Jimin! I love you!"

"Is she his wife?"

"They're having a baby?"

"Lmao, mind your own business, guys."