60

Lee Jia POV

Solace that Jimin advised me as I continued cuddling my back that I was remaining to cry, I cleaned away my tears as we broke the embrace with one another. At the point when I took a gander at him he was grinning at me cheerfully to ease up my temperament, before I could begin to speak he turned over the engine again so I accepting a full breath as I changed my seat.

"We are here again in Seoul~" Jimin's obscure twittering as he began to drive, I giggled to himself made of trilling as he kept on singing. I peered out the window again as I sighed on the grounds that by one way or another I was feel relieved, I was exceptionally fortunate with Jimin, and I was made to be too glad for that. Since I've disclosed to Jimin everything, I simply don't have a clue how I will begin to be alright when Jungkook and I meet. I keep thinking about whether he's glad since I'm gone, possibly he has another sweetheart once more, if there is one I'll be happy for him.

However, when I conversed with Joe yesterday, she said that Jungkook asked her where I was. I will be straightforward with myself, when I discovered that Jungkook was searching for me, I truly felt happy, and simultaneously I was frightened. Joe says that Jungkook is constraining her to say where I am, however Joe says she doesn't have the foggiest idea where I am, the facts confirm that she doesn't have a clue where I am. Just Jihye knows where we came from, yet since she doesn't realize that we're back in Seoul, that will be important for our astonishment with her this evening.

I can hardly wait to amaze him once more, following a couple of moments of gazing out the window watching the delightful structures we pass by I didn't understand my eyelid was getting heavier. I shut my eyes to rest and sleep due to the long excursion Jimin and I had.

Jeon Jungkook POV

"Why took you so long?" Jin said as I headed back inside our dorm, I put my goods on the table while I was obliged to my musings. I sighed deeply as I sat in a seat in the kitchen, I saw that Jin was advising me as he was cutting the slashing board. My migraine at the prospect of what Joe said to me yesterday, I didn't rest soundly the previous evening since I was considering what Joe implied yesterday. Imagine a scenario where something was truly off-base, consider the possibility that I had a long way to go about Jia.

"Yah! What's wrong?" I heard Jin's boisterous inquiry as he quit trimming the cleaving load up, I returned to my own sense while taking a full breath and reclined in the seat before I gazed toward Jin who inclined toward the sink counter, I don't have the foggiest idea how I'll begin, Jin may blow up again when I say that as of recently I actually haven't quit searching for Jia.

"I talked to Joe yesterday." I smoothly advised him as I took a nibble inside the plastic I had purchased, I opened it preceding I ate. I viewed at Jin as he shook his head in dissatisfaction before he walked out on me again as he proceeded with his cutting on the cleaving leading body of the vegetables he planned to cook, I bet he would begin talking again like my mom consistently frantic with advices like a rapper.

"Aish, Jungkoo-- How many times have I told you that you should stop, it's been a month when Jia left with Jimin-- what did you get from Joe when you talked to her? Nothing, right?" Jin said rapidly as he cut, I chuckled at him as though he was rapping. Be that as it may, I shook my head to try not to snicker since I didn't want Jin to get frantic at me since I didn't treat what he was advising me appropriately, however it was true. It's been a month since Jia and Jimin left, however Namjoon says that despite the fact that Jimin isn't here in Seoul, he is as yet taking care of his position at the company. Others ask him where they are, however he doesn't reply. I can't be furious on the grounds that as opposed to trusting that they will return in view of work, Jimin may leave the organization, so I didn't inquire.