65

⚠️ warning 18+ ⚠️

1 month later
Jia POV

"I should get ready." Jungkook said as he quickly stood up away from our bed, I began to loosen up my body as I eliminated the white cover using my two legs. Indeed, even before I stood up, I promptly heard my multi month old child crying inside the dull white bassinet while the other child was resting calmly like a holy angel.

"Is baby Dung Hon hungry?" My delicate words as I advance towards my child kid who was crying who just heard his daddy. Dung Hon, Jeon Dung Hon, Jungkook named him since it sounds charming, A month prior when I gave birth to my twins, it's tiring to deal with babies yet the great actually wins. I grin splendidly as I delicately get him as his crying gradually vanishes, I stroll back to bed again to plunk down and begin breastfeeding.

"Dung Hon-ah had his eyebrow from his momma and had your nose and lips from your daddy, hmm."

I said filtering his entire face while he was caught up with drinking breastmilk, I have an overwhelming inclination that he will look like Jungkook when he grows up, I wish. I genuinely want to believe that he gets everything from his daddy, with the exception of being a con artist on the young lady, yet I myself will remove the kid from this house, cheater isn't permitted here.

Just kidding.

"And he snatched my girl's breast." I jump a little when I abruptly hear Jungkook's voice, I gaze upward as he was shirtless while there was a white towel around his neck. His look as though he despised what he saw making me laugh before he advanced toward the storeroom to get what he was going to wear for his work, baby Dung Hon eliminated his mouth from my light pink areola when he feel that nothing came out so I lifted one of my bra to get his across my bosom.

"Damn." I heard Jungkook swearing faintly however I didn't turn to him since I got Dung Hon across my bosom to take care of him once more. Toward the edge of my eye I saw Jungkook approach me making me glance back at him as I pull down my bra from the left where I previously feed of Dung Hon, Jungkook licked his dry lips while seeing me, lifting my two foreheads at him hanging tight for him to say.

"Can I fuck you?" He said with emotionless expression as the thing he said was nothing, My two eyes enlarged making me cover Dung Hon ears despite the fact that he didn't have the foggiest idea yet. I checked out Jungkook and shook my head since for what reason did he abruptly ask that way, my cheeks began to feel warm in light of the fact that despite the fact that we both have a babeis I actually feel the same way still on the first relationship with Jungkook.

"It's too early for third one." I basically said on the grounds that I'm as yet not in the mind-set to rehash that thing, I saw that Jungkook took something from his pocket then he showed something that makes my eyes augmented once more. Condom, he had room a piece of condom showing him to me as though he was prepared for this to occur, I shook my head a couple of times before I directed my concentration toward Dung Hon who nodded off again in my arms gradually letting my light pink areola.

As I pull down my white bra Jungkook unexpectedly snatches Dung Hon in my arms tenderly making me gaze toward him however he promptly goes to child Aera which our child young girl lifts her up as well, before I can talk he comes out he has space to go where he is going. I inhaled out profoundly in light of the fact that it was great and Jungkook wasn't not kidding regarding what he was saying so I got up to begin making the bed, however a couple of moments later I heard the entryway unexpectedly close so I quickly turned around as I saw Jungkook close the entryway and hears him lock it.