C H A P T E R 4 3

Lily's POV

Lily's outfit for the Los Angeles Chargers Christmas Gala

I was so super nervous right now since I couldn't really decide how to give Adonis his present. I had left the jewellery boxes on the bed in our bedroom and I came to this room to be glammed up.

I was now all ready and I took a deep breathe and walked out of the bedroom. Adonis turned around as soon as I walked out. I smiled at him and he let out a breathe then said, 'Wow.'

He looked good and he was wearing the cuff links as well. They matched the blue part of my dress so it made us coordinated. When our stylist had planned our outfit Adonis was supposed to wear a blazer that was sparkly blue but he had not wanted to wear it at all. He had swapped the shiny blazer for a black blazer with a white shirt with the top buttons popped open and an undone bow tie. Adonis obviously had good taste it was simple but he looked really good.

I gave him a smile and he came and put his hands on my waist and said ,'You look gorgeous, fiancee.'

I blushed and scrunched my nose and said, 'Well you look very handsome fiance.'

He put his hands on my waist and he said, 'I really can't believe you did that.'

I smiled goofily and he just shook his head with a smile as well and he said, 'You're amazing and I love them. '

He paused and he looked into my eyes and he said, 'Thank you Lily.'

I gave him a kiss on the bottom part of his chin and he hummed, licked his lips looking down at me and came down for a kiss. I heard the clearing of throats and we pulled apart and it was Julissa and my glam team were there. Adonis cleared his throat and said ,'Ladies.'

They all smiled and I could tell some of them were smitten with Adonis. He turned to me and said ,'I'll leave you all to discuss. '

He walked down the hall towards our room and Julissa said, 'Okay Lily, I see you.'

I playfully rolled my eyes and started pushing them towards the stairs. We walked down and I said ,'You can all have some dinner if you'd like, I know Mrs Camry would love that.'

Mrs Camry who happened to be walking past the stairs said ,'Yes please, I cooked for this recently engaged couple but apparently they have a gala to attend tonight.'

I looked at her with my head to the side and said, 'Mrs Camry I thought Adonis told you. I think you should be mad at just him and you know not me.'

She playfully narrowed her eyes and said, 'Oh is that so?'

I nodded, she just laughed and hip checked me then motioned for the glam team to follow her towards the kitchen. Adonis came down the stairs and said ,'Okay beautiful, are you ready to go?'

I hummed and he took my hand and he led me to the front of the house where Adonis's favourite car was. Recently Adonis had dragged me along with him to buy a car and he had forced me to help him choose one but he hadn't used it yet until today.