C H A P T E R 23

Lily's POV

I was not in the best mood today, but I had to be because we were meeting that girl and her husband today. Adonis and I already had our first fight because just as I was about to step into the shower and I had set up he ran in. It was a childish fight but he was being childish and I couldn't help be on edge because I wasn't sure what was about to happen at this meeting.

I was sitting in my closet clueless as to what I was going to wear. What does a businessman's girlfriend even wear to one of his meetings. I was kind of nervous I mean I've been for meetings with Kendall and my dad but to me that was easier because it was my family business. I don't know if I'm going just to accompany or if I'm supposed to be part of the meeting as well and participate.

I decided on a pantsuit because pantsuits are good I put it on the hanger so I can come wear it when it was time for the meeting. I had to drop off Anneliese at school and go to the office and tell them she was staying with us. Last night Adonis's parents had decided from now on we were Anneliese's guardians and they were going to travel the whole world. I was excited to be Anneliese's guardian it seemed like it would be fun but Adonis was not as excited as I was.

Lily's outfit to take Anneliese to school

I ran down the stairs and shouted ,' Anne we  have to go or we are going to be late.'

I walked into the kitchen and Adonis and Anneliese were having breakfast. I looked at Anneliese and she said ,'Let me go get my bag and we can leave.'

I nodded and went into the kitchen and greeted Mr and Mrs Camry. Mrs Camry handed me my smoothie and I said thank you. I ran into the garage and got into my Porsche and drove to the entrance so Anneliese could come in.

Adonis came to my door and I rolled down the window and he said ,'So I'll come pick you up for the meeting later?'

I nodded and he smiled and said ,'I'm sorry for jumping into the shower. '

I playfully rolled my eyes, laughed and said ,'It's okay, I was in a mood this morning.'

He gave me a kiss and Anneliese got into the passenger side. I turned back to Adonis and he said ,'So I'll come pick you up for the meeting.'

I smiled and said ,'You already said that.'

He blushed and said ,'Oh right, bye babe.'

I smiled and started the car and we went on our way. Anneliese turned to me and said ,'So you and my brother seem to be doing great.'

I smiled and said ,'I guess we are.'

The rest of the car ride was relaxed, it was a thirty minute drive to Anneliese's school. She was playing music and going through my instagram dm's and my messages.

Anneliese sighed and said ,'You have so many basketball and football players in your dms. There are actors and models too.'

I smiled and Anneliese said ,'Most of them are hot too.'