C H A P T E R 4 8

Lily's POV

We had just landed on Adonis's private island for our little wedding and I was so excited. It was my first time on his island amd it was stunning but nothing could make me more excited than the thought that when we leave this island I will be married to the love of my life.

I wanted to thank our parents so much for insisting because without them I'm not sure it would have happened. Here I was I had met the love of my life amd we were about to get married, about the spend the rest of our lives together.

Adonis wrapped his arms around me from behind and I smiled softly at the moment. He kissed me behind my ear and said, 'Are you sure?'

I turned aeound and wrapped my arms around his neck and said, 'I am so sure you have no idea, I want to marry you and be starting our life together. I promise.'

He looked into my eyes and nodded, 'Great because I have a surprise for you.'

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and  he said, 'I know we were going to do it just the two of us and the officiant but I thought you might appreciate having a least two of our friends here.'

He motioned towards the window and there standing on the tarmac with two black range rovers vogues were Kiara and Kieran. I gaped and I turned to face him and gave him a kiss. I looked up at him and said, 'Thank you baby so much.'

He put his hands on my face and said, 'I love you more than anything in the world, you know there is nothing I wouldn't do for you.'

I nodded and said, 'Yeah I know and I hope you know there is nothing I wouldn't do for you too. '

The helping hands took the bags off the plane and Adonis said, 'Shall we go down, Kiara is literally bouncing on her toes.'

I nodded and he took my hand and we walked down the stairs of the plane. Kiara was waving at us excitedly and when I got off the stairs I ran towards Kiara who ran too. We hugged and she said, 'I can't believe this,  this is so exciting.'

I squealed and said, 'I know. '

We pulled apart and I said, 'Kiara thank you so much for being here with me. For becoming one of my best friends and being an amazing one at that. '

She smiled and said, 'It's my absolute pleasure, you've been an amazing friend of mine and I'm so happy to be here.'

I turned and dapped up Kieran and he said, 'You know I would not expect anything different from you two.'

We chuckled then I went to kiss Adonis and Kieran and Kiara were standing a bit away. Adonis looked into my eyes and said, 'Bye love. I can't wait to marry you. '

I pecked him again and said, 'Ditto.'

We went into the separate cars and took off towards one of the houses apparently. Kiara asked me what was going on and I started breaking down everything that had happened heading up to this. Kiara shook her head and said, 'You should have just video called me and I would have told them off, they don't have to like me.'

I laughed but Kiara would really do that, I mean she just cannot be bullied like ever.  The conversation switched over to Kieran's parents who apparently tried to dig up dirt on Kiara.

We arrived at the house and in the foyer waiting there was a team. Kiara turned to me amd said, 'We had strict instructions from your soon to be husband, he said to bring a team of people you might need. There is a glam team someone to do your make up, nails, hair, a stylist. '

I sighed and said, 'Thank you so much Kiara.'

She shook her head and we side hugged, 'You don't have to thank me, we are friends, I will always want to do this for you.'