C H A P T E R 29

Adonis's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Rose stepping out of the walk in closet. She was wearing an orange bikini top with white sweat shorts and some birkenstocks. She was putting her hair up in a bun and hadn't noticed me watching her yet. He made a low groaning sound in frustration and I smiled at how she wanted the bun to be a perfect messy bun.

I was now leaning on my elbows watching her try over and over and when she was finally satisfied she turned and saw me watching. She smiled and I couldn't help get lost in her eyes that were sparkling with joy.

She came and stood by the bed and said ,'Good morning birthday boy.'

I lazily grinned at her and leaned in so she could give me a kiss. She gave me a playful look and gave me the peck. I smiled and she pulled away and said ,'You need to get up so we can go to the villa for breakfast.'

I raised my eyebrows she waved her hand and said ,'I'll tell you everything but for now I'm starving so go shower so I can get some food. '

I stood up and put my hands on her waist and I said ,'Okay baby.'

I wanted to move away but I decided to just stand there and stare at her for awhile. She moved my hands from her waist and said ,'I'm going to get out of here so you can get started.'

I laughed as she walked out, I smiled at her retreating back because I felt so light just in that moment. I was not thinking about anything but her and myself and just how I loved her. Last night I just could not keep it in anymore and I let it out that I loved her and she said it back. I just thought it was the perfect moment for me to say it, I could see that she had been shocked when I said it and when she said it back I felt relief flow through me.

My phone pinged and I picked it up from the bedside table it was on and as if she senses my joy it was an instagram direct message from Josie. Josie had been proving herself to be a problem ever since the meeting. She had turned up to three different places where I had meetings in the past week. She went as far to follow me into the bathroom when I was having a meeting at a restaurant. I never gave her time to speak and I always made sure I got out of there. I had not told Rose about Josie stalking me because before I left for this trip I had taken all necessary measures, I got a restraining order on her for Rose and I and I added bodyguards.

Rose was going to notice something was going on when she notices how big her security team had become. I was just planning to enjoy this little getaway and handle everything else when we got back.

I blocked and reported Josie and I felt a pillow hit me and saw Rose's retreating back. She turned to me with narrowed eyes and said ,'I'm hungry Adonis. Hurry up or I'm leaving without you.'

I laughed at her and she huffed and walked back out of the room. I laughed at how serious she was about eating right now.

She shouted back, 'I'm serious.'

I jumped into the shower and got ready. I ran down the stairs in my black beach shorts, a black dad cap backwards with slides. I was not wearing a shirt because we are on an island so I might as well be ready to swim at any time.

I skipped down the stairs and Lily was sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen on her phone. She looked at me and jumped up and said ,'You're done. Let's go.'

We walked into a door which I'm sure was not the front door and we got onto some hoverboards.

We were riding the hoverboards and I said ,'So tell me about your island.'

We were riding side by side so I took her hand and we kept going. She started talking and said ,'Well this is the private island I got from my grandfather before he passed away. We try and keep the island as protective of the environment as we can so like we use solar and wind energy. There are no cars and stuff, the three cars I have here are electrical cars.'