C H A P T E R 30

Lily's POV

Adonis and I had just landed back to LA from his birthday bash. Except for the fight I had with Jane and Nicole about not hanging out with them on the second day, it had gone well. We went jetskiing, then we went on a yacht and I still hadn't talked to Jane and Nicole.

Our conversation did not go too well just like Adonis had predicted they were unhappy with me hanging out with Gina, Kevin, Kelly and Brandon.

As soon as Adonis had stepped into the house Jane had been like, 'So are you done hanging out with these new people.'

Her statement had rubbed me in a very irritating way and as a result I had not been in a good mood for the conversation. I had maybe with a bit of attitude replied saying ,'What's that supposed to mean?'

Jane folded her arms and with equal attitude said ,'I was wondering if you want to hang with us now or maybe you're still with your new friends.'

I had nodded with understanding because all of a sudden it was as if I understood to them it was like I could not have other friends on this trip.

I folded my arms and said ,'No, we are going jetskiing then the guys are choosing what we get to do tonight.'

Nicole had also come in as well and she said ,'So you just aren't going to hang out with us.'

I had unfolded my arms and I said ,'Guys it's Adonis's birthday and you want to fight with me about something that just seems so petty. He hasn't seen those guys in such a long time and we are having a great time Gina and Kelly are so nice and honestly at the end of this trip we will probably be friends. For me today is Adonis's special day. Do you hear Connor complaining about it, no, because he gets that Kieran hasn't seen them in forever. '

I was about to continue and Jane said ,'So you abandon us?'

I rolled my eyes and said ,'Abandon. Okay, I'm going to go get ready for my day.' 

I had walked into the house and slammed the door. I just would not let them ruin Adonis's day so I cheered up and my day went great from there on.

We walked off the private jet and I was carrying my blanket. There was a car waiting for us, I was so tired because Kelly, Gina and I had stayed up the whole night. The guys had been playing video games and we ended up having a girl's night. I slept on the plane and right now I was still drained and I was planning on getting home and sleeping more.

I got into the car and I switched on my phone. There were a lot of messages coming in, some of them being people saying thank you for the trip. I went onto the instagram and Adonis had posted a picture of me on his story.

The picture on Adonis's instagram story

We arrived home and Anne was waiting for us with a huge smile on her face. She ran and hugged me and said ,'I missed you guys so much.'