C H A P T E R 4 7

Lily's POV

Lily's outfit for all her planning meetings

I was coming from my meeting with Jane and Nicole about the swimwear brand launch party and that had been nothing but disagreements today. We couldn't agree on anything not even a theme so it turned out to be three hours of us arguing and the event planner trying to find a theme we all liked. We had ended up narrowing it down to three themes and we decided to sleep on it for a week then we would meet up again.

I now had a meeting with my mum, Mum Pam, Rebecca, Annaliese and my wedding planner Sarah. My goal was to get as much done as I could or at least get as much started as I could.

There were a few things I was sure about I wanted a small intimate ceremony like strictly family then have a reception with more people, make it a party. The meeting was happening at my family home amd we were having lunch there then we'd move.

I arrived at home to pick Annaliese up so we could go, did I mention how excited Annaliese is it is the best thing. When I was excited about things that Adonis didn't understand she was there just as excited as I was and I had facetime calls with Kiara about the wedding and what I was thinking and she would be there too.

We got to the family home and since Annaliese and I were a bit late we went straight to the dining room and apologised for being late. Rebecca looked thankful to see us and I just smiled at her and she came up to us and said, 'Next time you plan on being late how about you share that information.'

I chuckled and the food was brought in and the family chef, Mrs T came and she said, 'Afternoon ladies, today's menu is our starter is grilled lobster tails with lemon and herb butter, our main course will be black bean vegetarian burger and for dessert sticky ginger pudding.'

Mrs T looked at me and I smiled because she had picked some of my favourites of hers. I had missed the people in the house and moments like this made me remember why I loved my childhood.

I smiled at Sarah and said, 'I am so sorry we were late this is Annaliese my sister in law.'

Annaliese loved the sister in law title so I used it all the time. Sarah smiled and said, 'Oh it was no bother, I was just speaking to Mrs Hart and Mrs Hamilton about their ideas for your wedding.'

I furrowed my ehebrows because yes I had conversations with Mum Pam, I hadn't told my mum anything. I hummed and Sarah continued there seems to be a cross roads because Mrs Hamilton had mentioned that you wanted a small ceremony and a big reception but Mrs Hart mentioned you would want a big ceremony and a big reception. '

I nodded, Mum Pam was right about it because we had talked about it. The only reason why I had even said a big reception it was not for me but my mum because I knew she wanted it big. I wanted the ceremony intimiate because I wanted the people who come to that intimate part to have love for us and for us to love them because that would make it more magical and special.